April challenge

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Hope you're all ready for a great last week of April. This has been a really good month for me. I'm down 7.8 pounds today so I might be close to 10 for the month. Even better I'm starting to feel like I've crossed the line from being out of shape to more fit. I stalled out on C25K at week 3 for three weeks then blasted through the next few weeks. Now I'm up to running over a mile intervals and feeling like 5K is attainable in the next few weeks.

On a totally superficial note, yesterday on my walk I got checked out by a cute guy in a Hummer. He slowed his car down smiled and said Hi. I'm very happily married but it still made my day. Maybe he could just tell how much happier I am now. :happy:

Good luck to you all. Hope good things are happening for you. Here's to a good last week of April and an even better May :drinker:
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    SW for april was 218.6
    CW 4/27/10 is 209.0
    Goal weight for april is 208.6

0.4 lbs remaining!!! 3 days to do it!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone..........I see we are doing pretty darn good........i'm only down 5 1/2 pounds, but thats ok.........I have just started using the bodybugg, and I must say I love it! You can look at the site after uploading your data and entering your food and you can actually see where your weakness and strong points are.........I've had it since Monday the 26th, and i've already lost a pound.....its pretty cool...........Hope everyone enjoys the day, and keep up the great work!!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So I only lost 3 pounds this month...grrr....but today I wasn't even expecting a loss, so losing 3 pounds this week makes me feel wonderful :happy: That gives me a total of 17 pounds loss since we started the biggest loser here at work and 16 pounds since I started MFP. I want to hopefully lose another 3 pounds next week which will give my total 20 pounds loss since January!!! Hopefully everyone has a great weekend!!! :-)
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I am down 8 pounds since the challenge, not quite the 10 but I am happy with it. If I can keep this up every month I will be thrilled.
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I was down 5 pounds this past Tuesday....I started on 4/6 so I averaged 1.67 pounds a week. I was going for 1.5 pounds per week so I think that is perfect! Of course I will not make the 10 pounds by the end of the month but I am okay with that!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    April 1 - 168lbs
    April 30 - 164lbs

I lose 4 pounds this month! Might not be 10lbs but considering that I injured my shoulder and neck and then had a horrible chest cold that last 2 weeks, 4 lbs is good! I continued to eat right, thanks to MFP! I may not have exercised as much as I wanted but at least I didn't give up. This challenge helped to keep me as straight and narrow as possible!!
    WTG on your losses everyone!
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge at 166.2, and I'm ending at 159.4 (I'M IN THE 150s!!!!!!!) for a total loss of 6.8 lbs. Not what I had hoped for, but still not a bad month! Good job everyone!
  • debbiednkeller
    Options
    My total loss for April is 7 lbs two more lbs than what I have been averaging in the past months. So I am happy with that. CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on here...............a loss is a loss and that is the direction we want to take!!!! Are we up for a May challenge????? Any takers????????
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I completely failed the April Challenge!

DEBBIEDNKELLER : Would love to do a May Challenge. please post the new link here.
  • debbiednkeller
    Options
    NOLACHICK........i would love to start the new link; however I have never done it before. so help me out!!!! :)
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Anyone thats interested............I posted a May/June challenge!! Its under the diet and exercise area...........hope you join me!!