Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Options

Replies

• slickrocka
    Options
    Good stuff dude ! we started about the same weight !
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! The change is remarkable!!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow great job you look great.
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yep, what they all said, WOW!
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    All I have to say, George, is WOW! You look like a completely different person! You look amazing and so so happy! I'm so proud of you and I am just at a loss for words! You really should be so proud of yourself, pal. It is no lie that you look phenomenal!! :)
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have a dear friend same weight as your starting weight. I am showing him this page tomorrow. Amazing how fast you did it! Can you share how? Just diet, or lots of exercise? Thanks for posting, you look AMAZING!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep it up!
  • mwownbey
    Options
    Thanks for posting!!! I love a good inspirational story!!! You look great!! Glad you took pics along the way and that you are willing to share them with us!!! I know your daughter will be very glad to have you around for a long time!!!!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW HOLY ISH WOW! That's incredible dude!! Absolutely amazing!!
  • LissyLynn44
    LissyLynn44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    First off you look AMAZING!! Very inspirational story and makes me want to push harder and harder everyday!! Congrats on your progress!! You look fantastic!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    U rock! Great job! You look so happy! Your body must be smiling inside for all those healthy changes, because the outside is surely smiling!:love:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look amazing & so handsome!
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Amazing! Great inspiration!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job! You must feel fantastic with the results.
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT:smile: CONGRATS*
  • gitana11
    gitana11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    your look great !! must have been lots of work ! but was worth it ... i cant wait to be posting my pics when i lose my 100!
  • mfernando6
    Options
    amazing congrats
  • mickeym5612
    Options
    It is very inspirational and may I say - YOU LOOK MAHVELOUS DAHLINGK Your family must be very proud of your accomplishment and you look so very happy with the you you want to be :o)
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I seriously got goosebumps seeing your progress! I dont know you at all, but i feel so happy for you and your family.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!