Why are there so many crabby pants on MFP?

Options

Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    0r2Tm9b.gif
    My favorite part of the show.

He looks like a crabby pants in this gif but honestly, best character on the show. So. Much. Love.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Nevermind the crabby pants, why are there so many people on MFP who don't watch Game of Thrones? Clearly, this is the bigger issue, and one that hasn't been beaten to death -- yet.

Lack of cable...it is a harsh reality many of us face day in & day out :cry:

This is true maybe those who have seen it should pay for us who have not seen it to have a netflix subscription so we arent forced into illegal acts of piracy.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Gah, I meant to edit my post.

Getting back to the thread topic: Watch Game of Thrones, then try calling someone here mean. :laugh: Perspective is everything.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    0r2Tm9b.gif

Is it bad that I have a crush on him?

Or bad in a good way?

I don't know a single person who doesn't crush on Tyrion in some form or other.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    0r2Tm9b.gif

Or bad in a good way?

And some married people as well.

I've said too much.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    0r2Tm9b.gif

Or bad in a good way?
    Heterosexual man crush, right here. Want to be him when I grow up.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    people are so crabby on this site because of a simple cause.... they most likely deprive themselves of all the foods they really want to eat and they look at alot of good looking bodies on this site and get discouraged because they are not where they want to be yet.

its just that simple.... very sad but its really not their fault.. they act that way because they are stressed out and when someone is stressed they lash out on others.....

anyways i hope ur having a lovely day :) there is a such thing as eating the foods you want and still losing weight :) thats what i do...
  • Live2InspireHope
    Live2InspireHope Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I consider myself a open minded and really nice guy. been on MFP for a couple years never posted much on the forums. last night i started hanging out here figured be nice to meet other people same mind set. then this afternoon Some Troll Bane decides he's going to harass/bully me buy using my profile picture and mating me with some other guy on the site. some might see it funny. Crap to be honest i might even see it funny. If i even knew Bane in the First place. honestly right now has nothing to do with crabby people or thin skinned people. i see this place now as a forum for some people to come in bully others to make themselves feel better for not losing the weight they want to lose or they see it as a great place to attack people that already have some self confidence issues.

There is no Excuse at anytime that its OK to disrespect bully or harass another poster on here at all. just insane people are here thinking its OK. making excuses because people have not eaten food or what ever. I Dont need to hang out on the forums to use the site if this is how people act all the time.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I consider myself a open minded and really nice guy. been on MFP for a couple years never posted much on the forums. last night i started hanging out here figured be nice to meet other people same mind set. then this afternoon Some Troll Bane decides he's going to harass/bully me buy using my profile picture and mating me with some other guy on the site. some might see it funny. Crap to be honest i might even see it funny. If i even knew Bane in the First place. honestly right now has nothing to do with crabby people or thin skinned people. i see this place now as a forum for some people to come in bully others to make themselves feel better for not losing the weight they want to lose or they see it as a great place to attack people that already have some self confidence issues.

There is no Excuse at anytime that its OK to disrespect bully or harass another poster on here at all. just insane people are here thinking its OK. making excuses because people have not eaten food or what ever. I Dont need to hang out on the forums to use the site if this is how people act all the time.

I remember that thread. Didn't he state outright what he planned to do with profile photos in his first post? That's why I didn't post in the thread. Just didn't feel like having my pics messed with. Seemed like a reasonable approach and kept me from having to deal with any funny feelings that would resulted.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm stunned that here in the middle of winter during a difficult recession, someone starving themselves might get a little crabby.

It just doesn't add up. :huh:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

I remember that thread. Didn't he state outright what he planned to do with profile photos in his first post? That's why I didn't post in the thread. Just didn't feel like having my pics messed with. Seemed like a reasonable approach and kept me from having to deal with any funny feelings that would resulted.

Yeah that thread was called like face mash or something and he specifically said what would happen if you post in the thread....
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I remember that thread. Didn't he state outright what he planned to do with profile photos in his first post?
    Dude used plenty of pics of folks that did not post.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    No. I don't think thats playful or helpful to be honest. But I wouldn't be crying over a comment like that either.

But, we can't change peoples core personality. If they are a person who likes to call people morons, thats just who they are. The other person can choose to have it hurt their feelings, or they can just accept the fact, that not everyone in this world is nice and tackful with their words. Do you remember being in grammar school? Not all kids are nice and thoughtful. And not all adults online are nice and thoughtful. Some ARE still bullies. Thats the label they are wearing. Thats all they know how to be. They wouldn't be ones who would apologise for anything. Because they want to be know as the "Tuff Guy" who can't be hurt. Fact is, they have been hurt, pretty severely, thats why they get great pleasure in hurting others.

You are so great:)
  • Live2InspireHope
    Options
    I did not post in the Thread at All just went in and there is my pic. i dont even know this person was posting in some other threads not his
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Some people do seem to use this as a springboard to attack and harass others. This site seriously needs a block button. One thing to note though is that all some of us have in common is a desire to weigh less and be healthier.

So take what works and ignore the rest. Failing that, imagine anyone you dislike being dragged nekkid through a stadium full of used cat litter.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Oh, this topic again? Fancy that!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    They are crabby because they are deprived, (or depraved), hungry, obsessed and/or bored. Eat more food people!
  • LethainIowa
    Options
    I agree, and that's why I very seldom bother with the boards. Maybe all those crabby people are just way hungry. That tends to make one nasty........
  • Live2InspireHope
    Options
    I agree this site can be a amazing tool and i look forward to using it more. holding my self accountable. like i also said meeting people who have a common focus or goal is A Remarkable thing. i wont lie either some of the stuff here is So High school or Middle School. i am going to check out more of the forums in other category's maybe they are better fun and games was something i thought would be a fun place to start i was some what wrong

ok as for Game of Thrones truly one of the more epic Tv Events Ever