Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Options

Replies

• holylucy
    Options
    Wow....just WOW!!!! You are so amazing! I agree with others....you have transformed into a hotty!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • rebel31
    Options
    That's so awesome. Great work!
  • Temamc
    Temamc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the great work

Tema
  • janiecrake
    janiecrake Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspirational! Congratulations on all your hard work, you are looking great!
  • wheniwas20
    wheniwas20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great. Not meaning to be rude, but your skin looks much healthier too.

I couldn't help but laugh at the photo where you're holding the little girl - the expression on her face is priceless!!
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Congrats on your results!!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Great job, you're looking pretty damn good!

Just in case no one has said it yet, but you have to go to the place you uploaded the videos and usually there will be a way to edit them. Change the sizes then it should work.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Great job, you're looking pretty damn good!

Just in case no one has said it yet, but you have to go to the place you uploaded the videos and usually there will be a way to edit them. Change the sizes then it should work.

I don't think anyone mentioned, thanks!! :D:D For my next post, when I reach my goal, I'll keep that in mind!! Thanks so much!! :D:D:D:D
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I appreciate all your comments SOOOO very much!!! As I said, if I can inspire one person, then I'm so happy I posted this!! :D Remember to work hard and to never give up. It's not easy but it;s worth it. I'm not there yet, so it's time for me to get to work!! :D Have a wonderful day everyone!!! :D:D Thanks again!!!! :D
  • boyd224
    boyd224 Posts: 14
    Options
    Way to go!!!

I can relate to seeing the success stories and wanting to have your own to post. I am just starting, but its stories like yours that inspire me to get at it and get it done.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. This picture REALLY shows how far you've come:

blackrunningshirt_zps64c2b173.jpg

You look great!!!
  • waylessa
    waylessa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiratig words and pics. You give us hope!
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! I love how you said you looked at your daughter and said, if I cant do it for me, can't i do it for her? And you did. That picture of you in the black shirt tucked in the jeans, you look absolutely fantastic, great job, thank you for the motivation. You're awesome.
  • waylessa
    waylessa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please forgive the misspelling of inspiring.....I've been awake since 2:30 this am:embarassed:
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! As of November 2012 I've lost 130 pounds in 1 year (almost half way to my goal). I lost my mojo 2 months ago, gained 16 pounds. Today is day 2 of back on track. Your pics show an amazing transformation! Just what I needed to push onward, again thank you!
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • coolgrannie
    Options
    You are amazing!! You motivate me!! And I agree with others: the best thing about those pics is your beautiful, happy smile. Never give up! :)
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good job dude
  • prettymommy2012
    Options
    Great thread.... You are doing great!
  • kzilla94
    kzilla94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!