Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Options

Replies

• StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    you are inspirational!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow, you look absolutly incredible! its really amazing of you to make such a transformation for your daughter aswell. keep it up!
  • Tarek307
    Options
    This is crazy, even your boobs are all gone, would be nice if i can do this, but i know myself, i'll do it for a month lose 15-20 then back to old habits and gain again..
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped!!!! YOU SHOULD BE SOOOOOOO SOOOOO PROUD!!!!!! KEEP IT UP :D

I loved what you said... " It's not about falling, we all fall it's about what you decide to do AFTER you fall. Do you stay down or do you get back up, dust yourself off and keep kicking *kitten*?!"

So important!!!! No one has any excuses, congrats!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    That was absolutely incredible!!!!! Congratulations! I like pics so don't worry about that! I am really motivated now.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Lookin good.
  • scot1026
    Options
    BRAVO !
    Love seeing people getting results like yours. Makes me want to try even harder to reach my goals.
  • ventrekin
    Options
    Very inspiring! Made me feel even more encouraged. I have failed so many times but something in me (maybe turning 50!) has made me really focus and seeing some of the posts on here has really helped me, so.........THANKS for the inspiration.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    *kitten* yeah! Good job man.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You deserve the kick but Grinn.Nice persistance and Hard Work! Enjoy every Day with your Beautiful Family!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you. This is awesome and inspirational. Good job with all that hard work :)
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I feel like Im on the same boat as you, but I had about 25 more lbs to start with.

Almost the same weight now too. Ive been kinda stalled on the weight loss though, as Ive started to lift weights.

Awesome work man, good luck getting to your goal!
  • sweetblessings4u
    sweetblessings4u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! You not only dropped the lbs, you also dropped some years. You look a lot younger at are now a hottie. Great job!
  • kandacek21
    Options
    Thank You for sharing.. That is awesome.
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    way to go - you look great!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Awesome mate! Your and inspiration to many on here. Thanks for an awesome post.
  • cstrickland68
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • gvdoliver
    gvdoliver Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • CarlaChalk78
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!!! Congratulations :) I bet you feel so proud of yourself :D:D
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done and thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!