Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Replies

• CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    You look amazing!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Amazing work my friend!! You should be very proud! Looking good!
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Fantastic work!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    you look awesome... wow good on you to never give up..... thanks for sharing your pics... all the best
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Very AWESOME!!!!! Very heartfelt and your progress is truly a sign of your strength!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • veggiegirlie2
    veggiegirlie2 Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing LOSS, you are a thinspiration to so many. I've never posted pictures in a thread so i don't know how that goes. But regardless we all can tell how great of a job you did. Congrats
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • Wow, what an awesome job! Amazing transformation.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Amazing!! Good for you!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    I love success stories like this! What a great job you've done! Love how happy you look now. :happy:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Wow, you look great!! Such an amazing transformation, thanks for sharing your journey and love the pics!!
  • Nice job, you look great!
  • bravo!!!:)))
  • YOU LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER!!!!!! GOOD JOB!
  • You are truly awesome!!! I, like you, had SO much weight to lose at the beginning. I was afraid of all the things you stated. I had been big my entire life. I weighed 298 when I got pregnant with my son and 318 when I gave birth. I was happy I hadn't gained much, but I was still morbidly obese and after becoming a mother, I knew I had to change. A year after he was born, I found MFP and decided to give it a shot. My initial weigh-in was a whopping 326. I was so disgusted with myself that I had let it go that far. I cracked down on my eating and began exercising in my home. I was doing cardio videos 4 nights a week and sticking to around 1500 calories a day. After 1 year, I had lost 82 pounds. I couldn't believe that I had done it. I was very proud of myself and felt great.

It has now been almost 2 years (I started in April 2011) and overall, I have lost 114 pounds. I still have about 60 pounds to go before reaching goal, but that number is much easier to deal with than 176. I congratulate you on this amazing accomplishment and I'm sure your little girl loves having you for her daddy!!!!
  • LauraW1219
    LauraW1219 Posts: 71 Member
    That is purely inspirational. Amazing progress!! Thats so awesome.
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Amazing story with great inspiration! I can't wait to post my own thread like this!!!
  • holmeje
    holmeje Posts: 15 Member
    Really great post. Well done.
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    very cool, congratulations, it's not an easy journey
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Oh my god you look amazing! Well done! You are an inspiration. To us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!