Challenge Issued

Options

Replies

• MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    So, I'll fess up. I responded that I could never do her carb cycling diet. She only ate a "treat" once every 10 days, and personally I could never ever do that. I love food too much. She looks awesome though, and more power to her. So, that being said... here are my cake, ice cream, and candy eating bod pictures. Yeah, I don't look near as good as she does, but my tummy is always happy and I never feel deprived.

VJ2_zps74ef1736.jpg

VJ3_zps7d116bb8.jpg

VJ1_zpsda87dc23.jpg

I couldn't post new pictures from iPad but this is the body I'd prefer to Yo's. No offense to her, just my preference.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm spartacus...hahaha

Me, now (before, if you will).

Photo14_zps88f9a256.jpg

Photo17_zps591bcdd0.jpg

Sadly no pics of me in a bikini tho'
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    And what the hell..

Oy that's too big.. but I can't fix it just yet...

You can leave it big...Really Brett!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    To all the guys and gals that posted your pictures, and to all that supported - thank you so much! You are all awesome and are the reason I keep coming back here. Such Awesomeness all over!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Now I'm getting all insecure because my success stories haven't garnered any hate messages or strikes. :sad:

I've got to work a lot harder. :laugh:

LOL me too! I was all "wait, people are THAT jealous?" Gotta push harder! :P
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I WILL give Valerie credit for being the only one with the nerve to even post in this thread. There were dozens of ladies in the success thread who we know wouldn't take this challenge if we offered them money.

That's the whole point. You want to bag on someone else's looks? You think because it's your opinion or preference that you can say whatever you'd like free of criticism?

Glass houses and stone throwing and all that jazz....

Maybe already addressed in the eleven pages I haven't read yet, but I'm putting some of the blame for this on the enironment MFP has created.
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I would totally post pictures, but I posted positively about his girlfriend and her amazing hard work.

post just to add more inspiration then :) your body is amazing too!! that OT has totally inspired me, which i think was the OP'ers intention. i cant wait to have an amazing body to post pics of :)

fine. I'll start - though, for the record, I had nothing, but positive things to say about Matt's gal before anyone decides to attack me.

day I started - June 2011 / prepping for 2nd competition - July 2012

bodyfatdifference.jpg

2nd Competition - September 2012
    sideab.jpg

10 days post competition - October 2012

292820_10151103105762337_1611375954_n.jpg

You go girl!! Absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing, you have worked so hard for what you have acheived, glad you decided to post your pics, very inspirational!! :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    So many beautiful women.

I cannot wait to put up my success story (when I've reached my goal!). Hopefully I'll have the support the women in this thread have had.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    An MFP user Matt_Wild posted some excellent progress pictures of his fiance. I read every single response. And while the majority of the responses were supportive. There were more than a few criticisms of her body. Mainly stating 'I wouldn't want to look like that...no offense'.

So here is my proposal. I challenge anyone on this site that felt the need to make that statement, to post your bikini photos here and see just how many people out there would want to look like you. Not only that. I feel that if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it.

Any takers?

I was shocked at how many negative comments there were. And i still can't comprehend how people thought she looked masculine, because i have NEVER seen a dude that looked like her.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Completely caught up now...and this thread is so remarkably full of win.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Was just able to see this from home. Great job and pics guys.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I would totally post pictures, but I posted positively about his girlfriend and her amazing hard work.

post just to add more inspiration then :) your body is amazing too!! that OT has totally inspired me, which i think was the OP'ers intention. i cant wait to have an amazing body to post pics of :)

fine. I'll start - though, for the record, I had nothing, but positive things to say about Matt's gal before anyone decides to attack me.

bodyfatdifference.jpg

sideab.jpg

You go girl!! Absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing, you have worked so hard for what you have acheived, glad you decided to post your pics, very inspirational!! :)

Thank you!!

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    photo.jpg
    ^ this was 2 weeks ago.

You are basically my ideal. Look at your perfect tummy! :love:
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So many amazing people on this thread!! Thank you all for sharing your success pics and stories! There are definitely many of us out there who draw inspiration from you :flowerforyou:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    An MFP user Matt_Wild posted some excellent progress pictures of his fiance. I read every single response. And while the majority of the responses were supportive. There were more than a few criticisms of her body. Mainly stating 'I wouldn't want to look like that...no offense'.

So here is my proposal. I challenge anyone on this site that felt the need to make that statement, to post your bikini photos here and see just how many people out there would want to look like you. Not only that. I feel that if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it.

Any takers?

I've only read the first 5 posts on this thread, but about 25 pages (!) of the original thread Matt Wild posted, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you (BondBomb?) had to say on the original thread as well as here.

And I think Yo looks AMAZING...that's some d$mn hard work there! It inspires me to start lifting again as I got a little hyper-focused on cardio while training for half marathons and I miss doing strength work!

And I don't get all the uproar re: fake boobs...I've seen a ton of threads from women who've lost large amounts of weight and thus, their breasts sag--many people talk about getting lifts. It's a totally individual decision and not for ANY of us to say whether it's right or wrong.
  • Elzecat
    Options

bodyfatdifference.jpg

sideab.jpg

Wow! I think have seen some of your photos before (probably on other awesome women lifter threads :) and I think you look amazing! I just want to look like your 24% body fat "before" pic! :flowerforyou:
  • Elzecat
    Options
    Bumping this simply because there are AMAZING bodies here and interesting people and I want to come back and read/ogle some more when I have time.

This whole thread is full of awesome.

:heart:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    bump.

hoping bikini pics are here and will inspire me, but afraid to look at them in front of others for fear of how graphic they might be or what one might think of me looking at bikini pic's since I'm a woman. will check them out later.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I had no intention of doing this. Really. I think Matt's girl looks great and I didn't even post there.But reading through this thread has inspired me, so here goes. This is me last July or so. 7-8mo of lifting. I'm NOWHERE near where I want to be, but here you go. And my face is blocked out due to weird expression/no makeup/blurry. Here goes.

2012-08-06165052-1-1-1-1_zps67e9a5e2.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I had no intention of doing this. Really. I think Matt's girl looks great and I didn't even post there. But here goes. This is me last July or so. 7-8mo of lifting. I'm NOWHERE near where I want to be, but here you go. And my face is blocked out due to weird expression/no makeup/blurry. Here goes.

2012-08-06165052-1-1-1-1_zps67e9a5e2.jpg

:heart: it! :smile: