What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• kyoder77
    Options
    Hoping to have that recipe as well I would love to try it.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Tonights dinner: Salmon with corn and yellow rice

0057_zps356d60fe.jpg
  • kyoder77
    Options
    Me too....looks yummy!! :love:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    12oz chorizo and beef burger stuffed with manchego and topped with more cheese, cippolinis and piquillos

Oh my god. Where do you buy your burger patties? I want to make that in a few days...Care to share the recipe?

I make them myself, it was 6 oz 93/7 and 6 oz of chorizo, form two patties, layer some shredded manchego in there, press the other patty on top and and seal the edges, cook about 4 min per side on high heat
  • bovvaboy63
    bovvaboy63 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    spit roasted lamb!

spit2.jpg
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    21mrfa1.jpg

ETA: This is seasoned chicken w/this recipe http://allrecipes.com/recipe/taco-seasoning-i/ and I added a bit of corn starch to thicken it. In my salad I have romaine, chicken, jalapeno, green onion, 1/4 corn, 1/4 black beans, hot sauce and 1 taco shell on the side.
  • bovvaboy63
    bovvaboy63 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pork San Choy Bau !:smile:

sanchoybau_zps6b9cab31.jpg
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Beef Stroganoff on a bed of Squash/Zucchini Ribbons :)

YUM!! That looks so good!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    2hxoufn.jpg

brown rice, tofu, broccoli, red bell pepper, onions, mushrooms, and peanuts! kind of stirfry...but I just used soy sauce to cook the tofu, otherwise there wasn't any sauce.

YUM!
  • kazb0t
    kazb0t Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The chicken enchiladas with cilantro lime cauliflower rice and the sushi looks amazing would love the recipes.

Aww, thanks! And I will eventually get to posting the recipes(perhaps in a separate thread as not to distract from this one?) only I'm busy entertaining sister from out of town this week! Soon, though!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    seville orange whiskey sours with homemade drunken cherries. aww yeah.

whiskeysour1_sm.jpg
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    seville orange whiskey sours with homemade drunken cherries. aww yeah.

Your pictures are always beautiful!! :flowerforyou: (I saw the lentil soup and green soup you posted!)
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    thank you! :D
  • femmefatale22
    femmefatale22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    skinny peanut butter swirl brownies
    so so good. my swirling technique is not so good.

Mind sharing the recipe....and I like your swirling technique :) So much so I almost licked the screen of the computer :P

haha thank you :)
    heres the recipe from sallysbakingadventures

Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies

3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (I used Jif Creamy)
    6 oz. low fat vanilla yogurt (could use fat free)
    1/4 cup skim milk (or almond milk)
    1 egg
    1/4 tsp salt
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 cup sugar (or Splenda)
    1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
    Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 8×8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.

Place all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter into a blender or food processor. (Yes, a blender!) For easier blending, place the liquid ingredients into the blender first. Blend until mix is smooth and oats are ground up. You will have to stop the blender and scrape down the sides a few times.

Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Batter will be thin. Microwave peanut butter for about 30 seconds. Drop melted peanut butter by spoonfuls onto the batter, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. (Try not to overmix!)

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Brownies will be extra fudgy, so be sure to wait until COMPLETELY cooled – I stuck mine in the refrigerator for 2 hours, which allowed them to be cut very easily.

Cut into 12 squares and enjoy!
  • femmefatale22
    femmefatale22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i42vky.jpg

grapefruit green tea goji berries covered in dark chocolate, yum. best green tea EVER.
  • HealthyCait
    Options
    1znrers.png

I'm an the IP diet and I used the potato puree and turned it into a wrap! Stuffed it with veggies and some chicken :) It was delicious!
  • HealthyCait
    Options
    1znrers.jpg

Hope this one is a bigger size and right side up!
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Linguine alle vongole

20130114_190400.jpg
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Tempura courgette flowers stuffed with goats cheese and topped with cherry tomato salsa. IMG_7192_zps7b9b38ae.jpg

And golden kumara and onion mash with roasted lamb leg, garlic and shredded cabbage.

IMG_7194_zps9f716e2d.jpg
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bump...who says watching what you eat has to be boring...NOT ME