8 foot wide hips?!?

Options
whitneysaenz
whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/mikel-ruffinelli-worlds-largest-hips_n_2526338.html

Why is this something to be proud of?

At 420 pounds, I find it really hard to believe that she "doesn't have health problems".

Replies

• johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    She's just "big-boned".
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    And she loves her curves! I'm sorry, but curves and lumps/rolls are a lot different. If you watch the video... just no words!
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    'I have a license to work with heavy equipment,'

Hehe, that's awesome.
  • MissACC
    MissACC Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm with you in not understanding her or anyone else who aspires to be "extra large." Forgetting society's judgement, why would you want to live like that? I'm 100 lbs lighter and I feel like I am carrying sandbags around everywhere i go. I can't wait to get them off of me.

Those people are mind-boggling.
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    She's actually really pretty and I bet if she wanted to, she can start losing weight fast...
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OMG ... that's not "hips". That's an *kitten* so big it needs to squeeze round the side just so it doesn't fall off.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    When you need reinforced furniture-time to lose weight.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    If what she is doing in the video is her 'exercise' no wonder she's the size she is.... Holy crap
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    And she loves her curves! I'm sorry, but curves and lumps/rolls are a lot different. If you watch the video... just no words!

I have to agree. difference between curves and lumps/rolls.
    She's actually really pretty and I bet if she wanted to, she can start losing weight fast...

Agree...
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/mikel-ruffinelli-worlds-largest-hips_n_2526338.html

Why is this something to be proud of?

At 420 pounds, I find it really hard to believe that she "doesn't have health problems".

:noway:
    Judge not, lest you be judged.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Why do you care?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    wow...why post this?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    wood_plow.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    She can do what she wants.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You found a morbidly obese person. Hope picking on her makes you feel better about yourself.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I bet her feet hurt so bad :cry: At least she's happy. Her husband seems like a sweetheart.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    There's a really nice thread that came up today, and I think many of you should read it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/864142-observations-on-body-shaming

Is there some deep spiritual reason why you felt the need to post this? 'Cause I can't think of a reason.
  • raoflight
    raoflight Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I saw this on the news this morning! WOWZAH!!!
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Why do you care?

finally someone with my thoughts.....
    no wonder were good friends!!
    is she affecting your life? im sure she doesnt give a rats *** about your negativity....and i love how supportive your being....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    {insert "people on MFP are so mean" text}
This discussion has been closed.