Options
    image001343245358093llmowx.gif

Btw, I am loving your kitty pictures!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    and have an IQ of 130+

Oh that made me laugh! Thanks!

I don't know why, is it because yours is 100 - ?
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    I am not going to say anything negative about her. I just think she should be striving to be HEALTHY! At least for her children.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Body shaming thread goes on for pages...

MODS?

Where are you???/

Oh, believe me. I reported the original post a few minutes ago. Give it time.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the kittehs!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    image001346868495861huroe7.gif
  • moosegt35
    Options
    You can try, but I'm not 420 pounds and trying to gain more weight and have an IQ of 130+ so I am not sure how far you will get with that.

Glad you think cuz you aren't morbidly obese and not changing it that you get the right to judge others.

I bet you are great to be around at parties.

I haven't judged anyone.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I think it should be pointed out that obese people actually have a lower net cost to society in terms of overall health costs given that they die younger.

Healthy people who live longer are more burdensome as they have the cost of care in old age over a longer period.

Given one of the most pressing issues facing Western Societies is that of an aging population which is outstripping the replacement rate the argument that obese people are a greater drain on society is clearly false.

You'd think the guy with the 130+ IQ going on about insurance rates would know this...
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Oh grow up people, FFS! The cats are infinitely preferable to all the pointless arguing. People disagree on things, this is not a revelation.
  • sasu27
    sasu27 Posts: 51
    Options
    lens17185561_1294247896haters-gonna-hate-cat_Fun
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3ct9hGEw41rtbmh0o1_250.gif
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    And here come the hall monitors b1tching and complaining about everything as usual. Don't any of you have anything better to do?

lol We could say the same about you. Don't you have anything better to do than make fun of some lady's video you saw online because you clearly don't feel good about yourself? I'd much rather waste my day away defending women from a POS like you than BEING the POS that feels the need to make fun of someone because of the way they look.

I didn't even watch the video you POS.

So what you're saying is you're on a message board trolling about a video you haven't even seen?? lol Wow, what a SAD LIFE you must live. I bet this will be the highlight of your day. Have fun babe!

I suggest everyone else ignore this person. He's just using you for entertainment purposes because he has nothing better to do with his life.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    People in NO way shape or form deserve to be made fun of.... EVER!!!
    you must be a democrat

I agree with the first statement, and I'm not a dem. Not sure what your point was.

Also, I'm just wondering: Is your profile pic of white people with mullets really your family or are you making fun of them, too?

It's really us. We love mullets so much we all have them
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    image001343245358093llmowx.gif

Btw, I am loving your kitty pictures!
    Lol Thanks! It was Maab's idea. : D

image001353464095382jg6s4b.gif
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Oh, and OP? Circumference is not the same as width. If you think she's stupid, perhaps YOU should read a geometry book at some point.

"Still, Ruffinelli's 100-inch wide hips makes everyday tasks difficult."

100/12=8.33333333

So yeah, 8 foot wide hips. Just sayin'.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW42jOWsPNslNuPywmo-SM_GOF3fV72tl-nNfT0jVSyRRcUmwUhLbYt5hZaQ
  • moosegt35
    Options
    You can try, but I'm not 420 pounds and trying to gain more weight and have an IQ of 130+ so I am not sure how far you will get with that.

Oh, so you were that NERD I made fun of in high school! Don't you feel all special now making fun of someone who can't defend themselves or their actions in person! Does that make you feel strong and tough big boy??

No nerd here, I was actually an athlete, just not a stupid one.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgby3nt61J1s098ako1_250.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    sleepykitty_zpse722ab53.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Glad she loves herself but I have a hard time believing that she doesn't have any medical problems.
This discussion has been closed.