8 foot wide hips?!?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You can try, but I'm not 420 pounds and trying to gain more weight and have an IQ of 130+ so I am not sure how far you will get with that.

Oh, so you were that NERD I made fun of in high school! Don't you feel all special now making fun of someone who can't defend themselves or their actions in person! Does that make you feel strong and tough big boy??

No nerd here, I was actually an athlete, just not a stupid one.

You know, my 9-yo has 130+ IQ... that doesn't mean she always knows what she's talking about.

No, she doesn't.

Actually yes she does.

No, really, she doesn't.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzgn12SjBY1r7z3jlo1_400.gif
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdp4bgPeqe1rkvtbko1_400.gif
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    There's a really nice thread that came up today, and I think many of you should read it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/864142-observations-on-body-shaming

Is there some deep spiritual reason why you felt the need to post this? 'Cause I can't think of a reason.

^^THIS. There's a whole lot of Live-And-Let-Live missing from this place.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I think its a shame that she ends the video with "I'd rather be this size and happy than slim and unhappy" (or something along those lines). Why does she assume she would be unhappy being slim? Cos I'm sure not getting stared at, being able to get in the shower, play with your children without aching and get in a car easily are unhappy things. Positive attitude is one thing, acceptance is another.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    So many kitties and this is till not a happy thread.:cry:
  • MelBristol
    Options
    Brags about I.Q.
    tumblr_mapw7e7p2l1rz316so1_250.gif
    Can't punctuate for beans.

HAHAHAHA
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am done with this thread now. Sorry if I upset any of you uptight hall monitors. Some of you need to learn to take a joke. BTW, I never once made fun of fat people in any of my posts, I still have some weight to lose myself. The difference is I am not proud of my extra weight and not trying to add more weight (stupidly) for publicity. Have a nice day everyone.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    This thread proves what I've been suspecting for a while now.

You can do or say whatever you want on this site, so long as you don't post any funny gifs.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    tumblr_md131bAYQG1rk45xro2_250.gif
    tumblr_md131bAYQG1rk45xro1_250.gif

: D
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    gross mentality. i think at some point, people find its easier to go up in weight than to go down, and convince themselves that it is what they want. that way, they feel as though they are still in control. i know at points with each failed weight loss attempt, when i gave up, i told myself, "you know what, who cares if your 245 pounds, you look fine, your happy, content... why suffer to lose weight..." and thats how i was able to cope with being fat and getting fatter. its nothing to laugh about in regards to this lady, its something we should feel bad about.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    tumblr_md131bAYQG1rk45xro2_250.gif
    tumblr_md131bAYQG1rk45xro1_250.gif

: D
    Okay, thread is happy now.
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I could start a thread about the stupidity of using your real full name as your username, then posting the company you work for, the city you work in, your child's name, and so on... but I choose not to.

LOL profile is on P now hahaha
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    IBTL
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    IBTL

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I have locked this topic because its not an appropriate discussion for MFP forums. We want everyone to be treated with respect in our community and the original post is an attack on a person based on their weight and this type of topic doesn't belong in MFP Forums.

A reminder to all of our community members:
    4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.
    Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive, friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.