BEYONCE

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    “I personally believe, that U.S. Americans, are unable to do so, because uh, some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps. and uh…I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as…and, I believe they should uh, our education over here, in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

BUAHAHAHA!!! Thank you Miss South Carolina!
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    These are the funniest comments I've seen lol! You guys rock!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    “I personally believe, that U.S. Americans, are unable to do so, because uh, some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps. and uh…I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as…and, I believe they should uh, our education over here, in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

I was thinking the same thing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

That’s why I put it in quotations =)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

That’s why I put it in quotations =)

As a Cartographer (and Geographer) her quote makes my head want to explode everytime I read/hear it...
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow, maybe focus less on celebrity *kitten* and "more-on" your conjunctions and sentences.

LOLZZZ "more-on" HAHAHA
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I'm sad, upset, ruffled and ticked...
    I just HEARD on the Radio that B ond the Say. ..was TOO BUSY to the Hay what you Say??..... ..to PRACTICE our NATIONAL ANTHEM to be sung at our Nations Capital for Our Nations Presidents Swearing in Hoopla. Wtf? .. Did I hear this Righ? & it was ACCEPTABLE! !!!.. ( by whomever and why? ).. why not REJECTED? ?? ADAMANTLY so! For a Fellow American that CAN Make the Time and be Gratefull and Rejoice in their God Given Gifts of Voice,Freedom, and a Thankfull SPIRIT of what America Has Afforded them.
    I'm shocked and saddened that Principles don't seem to matter as much as Publicity, Advertisements, Endorsements, Viewer Ratings I guess that may have gone Aired with less of an AUDIENCE.
    I Firmly Believe Though. .. That Voices Raised in Jubilance, Truth and Honesty Strike More Chords and Resonate Vibrations that Manifest Triple Fold. .back into our Enriched Gratefull Rejoicing Lives! !!

1. Not all professionals require a rehearsal for the song they learned in kindergarten. hth.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Say Wha?

YdVInG7.gif

Hahahaha!!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    vqR0kjr.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Until around 4 years ago, I didn't understand the fable about The Emperor's New Clothes. Now I understand it completely.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Its the PRINCIPLE!
    ITS an Honor to Honor!
    In simple terms-An Honor to Honor Soneones Gifts with Your Gifts! ( not recorded gifts, Obama wasn't recorded here either)
    Nuff Said
    I love, love all the Responses.
    @halobender, Good question! @k8blujay2- what a cool job,and name.
    @pottsville--- Brilliant Smiles!
    @fix n sox. fixed what, and How so?
    @Into the Sky - thus the word PROFESSIONAL.!( The Best of YOUR know how) btw. . Love your name
    @Mateo
    @economic you made me giggle
    @adini ,yes,but not at others !!
    This has garnered interesting responses to which I am Greatfull.
    My intent was not to put any person down.The Reflection was that it was ACCEPTABLE to not be REAL.
    NUFF SAID
    THANKS, your comments were!
    :ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Its ok Obama was just kidding when he swore to uphold the constitution so it is fitting that she wouldn't take the time to learn her part either.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    merica-last.jpg
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    yojNPzs.gif
    tj6KczQ.gif
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    internet-typing.gif

LOL LOL LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    merica-last.jpg

I love him!

I didn't understand the OP but I do believe that Beyonce is a c*nt :drinker:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Beyonce is an annoying tw@t

Yes!!!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    was that even english?

Dont believe everything you hear on the radio.

She was incredible weather she practiced or not.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    She's allowed to do what she wants with her voice. Doesn't want to practice? Fine, whatever. None of my business and it doesn't affect me at all.

Stop being so rational! Not the time nor place for it! :tongue:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    internet-typing.gif

For sure.