Congratulations!! well done on your hard work :happy:
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are awesome!
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    awesome! you are such a huge inspiration :) Thanks for all your tips too!
  • ThickNfit54
    Options
    Thanks for the advice on the weight loss chart I'm sure it really helps with motivation and keeping you on track. Also it's easy to get discouraged when you have a week with no weight loss and forget how far you have come. Seems like a great way to remind yourself of just how far you've come with your weight loss journey. You look Amazing!!!!!! Great Job :)
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    How did you get rid of the man boobs.? will they just go away as you loose weight.. I've lost over 30 lbs and they are still there...

I think it takes about 5 months for skin, etc to tighten up. After that, what you look like is probably how you are going to stay. I wonder if lifting would change the man boobs and tighten the fat into pecs of muscle???? Not sure since I am not a man. I would ask on some other forums where they experience with changing the body form due to weight lifting like on Bodybuilder.com. A lot of them are personal trainers, etc. Another option is to go to a spa where a plastic surgeon is connected (they estheticians are able to do more when they work under a doctor's license) and they can do a laser treatment (it usually takes about three treatments to get results) they would include something like "Veloshape" or "Skintyte" etc. They melt fat in isolated areas for issues such as what you described and also tighten the skin. It will help you grow collagen there naturally as well. I think treatments (at least in my area in Louisville, KY) are about $400 a treatment. So like I said you may need four treatments max to get results. Your skin will continue to tighten over time. You can Google and read. I know this sounds, "vain" but if they bother you, I would go for it. There is nothing better than feeling good in your own skin. Good luck!
  • jewlrae
    jewlrae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look awesome!!! very handsome!!!!
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look FANTASTIC!!!!
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the loss, u look marvelous! I'll bet u feel great too!
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I'm so jealous that you were able to run a 10k. Learning to run is definitely a goal of mine. Don't you feel so much better when you eat clean? I can hardly eat even a low cal meal at a restaurant now without feel stuffed and gross. Keep up the good work!
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding! Keep uop the good work. I can see the determination in your eyes. Go you!
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up for life. You look like a totally different person :)
    God Bless
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!
    Lookeeen goud!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    If I was 40 years younger....
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Good for you taking control at such a young age. Congrats on your success.
  • dmcintosh50
    Options
    Awesome !!! You look amazing !!!! :)
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Superb!!!
  • DynamitePink
    DynamitePink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • juliaskater
    juliaskater Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! You look amazing! friend me :) how did you do it?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!