200+ Pound Twenties (New Group)

Options

Replies

• men7al
    men7al Posts: 3
    Options
    Don't give up.Just focus and you can do it.I know is easier said than done.But,have a little faith and throw all the junk crap out of your home.
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be happier with my 1.1 pound loss this week as I've been at a 0.2 pound loss per week for 3 weeks now.

LW 208.1
    CW 207
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 26 and 207 (as of last friday) I'll start recording my weigh ins next monday. Can't wait <3
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    sorry, forgot to post yesterday! but i'm down 2.2lbs to 191!

almost in the 80's!!
  • NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Sunday and I was 191. I think I may have been obsessing this past week and checking it more than once a week at times (evenings, etc) when I know it wouldn't be as accurate so I think this next week I will keep to only weighing myself once a week and hopefully all my continued hard work will pay off.
  • hodakhon
    hodakhon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    no change again......
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I haven't disappeared I promise! My computer is broken so I won't be keeping my diary for a while. (I am at a computer lab right now) My computer should be fixed between 1-3 weeks. I will still try to weigh in when I can though.

Last week monday:
    I weighed in at 234.4 which was down from 237. Hopefully I will have made a loss to report on this week but last week I didn't do so well. I am hoping I at least maintained weight. We shall see though.

I hope everyone does great tomorrow!
  • spikess
    Options
    atleast you had a good loss last week, tho i hope it is ok for today :)

i'm down from 191 to 187.6lbs so 3.4lbs for me.
  • MysterriGal
    MysterriGal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am back down to 231! So thats -6 lbs... the weight I gained back. So hopefully it continues this time!
  • tigersgirl
    tigersgirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump to read later-
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Good weight loss for me again this week. I'm very happy with how I've been doing lately!

LW 207
    CW 205.5
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    Good job everyone!!

Down to 216.5 yesterday. Wish I could see more improvement in my hips and waist numbers though....Not expecting this week to go very well. Think I sprained my knee- it's all swollen and I can barely put weight on it. *sigh* No exercise for me I guess.
  • steffi1686
    Options
    Hey everyone! Since I can get to a computer today I weighed in at 234 down .4 lbs since I last weighed myself but I guess it is still something. I didn't weigh in at all last week since I was on my period. I am going to try and keep a dairy by hand now so I can still keep myself in check. I guess I should be grateful I haven't gained but I had hoped to be at 230 by now. Oh well! I will try my best this week.

@tennis: I wished I could see how my body has changed as well especially since I am past the 10lbs lost mark. But I see myself everyday in the mirror so it is hard to see changes. Keep at it though and just try and control your weight through diet if you are unable to exercise for a while.
  • spikess
    Options
    i've lost 1.8lbs, down to 185.8. really looking forward to hitting 180 but it seems so far of lol.
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd like to join! My name is Ashley -I'm 22, 5'8" and 212 lbs, started at 222 and my goal is 150. I was looking for a group to join and came across your thread. Everyone seems so motivating and it would help with my accountability! =]
  • MysterriGal
    MysterriGal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello peoples. I have had no changes. 231 still. I am sooo not as motivated as I was, and am finding it very hard not to eat at work (I work at McDonalds). I think finding a new job would be a huge diet help. I gained a good 50lbs of this weight since I started working there. I try and eat the relativly good stuff there, but even that is really bad!! I have to convince myself that its poison. Easier said than done!
    @steffi: People say they can see changes in me, my husband always telling me how I'm losing weight here or there. I keeps telling him he's loonie, cause I can't see a thing gone. Its a perspective thing.
    @tennis: This is going to sound weird, but dance in your chair or work your upper half, keeping the lower still, ie small weights or something. I do a belly dancing video and sometimes I'll do the top moves while sitting. I am a huge clutz with weak ankles and am injured lots lol. Its not as intense a workout, and maybe not targeting all the areas, but it keeps you moving.
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice!!!
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey I can't remember if i've posted to this group before or not. I'm pretty sure I haven't so i'd like to join lol.

I'm Stephanie, 20 (21 next weekend!) I'm 5'11, started out at 300lbs and currently weigh 283. My goal is around 150-160, i'm not really sure yet.
  • lcarter01
    lcarter01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, Ive been following this thread and I would really like to join you guys. I am 29 and weight 279 last time I checked. I was doing really well for about two months, I lost 30 lbs. Sadly to say I have fell off so probably gained a couple. (I'm scared to get on the scale) So we weigh in on Mondays?
  • steffi1686
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members (lcarter01, feeny, and ashnichole10). We all weigh in on Monday but if that doesn't work with you just whenever you get the chance. I will be around more now since my computer is fixed now.

I am really excited to get back on track and start losing weight again. I have been at 234 for the past few weeks and I would like to be in the 220s by the end of May. However, since my classmates and I are graduating from the masters program we will be having a few parties. I will try not to go too crazy. I don't normally go out and drink very often and I missed that phase in high school and college. I want to have fun with my friends while I can before we all go our separate ways.