ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I NEED TO MAKE ONE! YOU LADIES ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    ugh!!!! still cant post a pic... what the hell am i doing wrong!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    To the OP: you have courage and I am proud of you! Congrats on your self confidence. I agree that all shapes and sizes struggle with confidence, and while I love my abs... I do not like my legs and *kitten* much at all!

front-1.jpg

Day-um girl!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i love this! don't have one at the moment, but taking one later! i think posting this will really help with my self confidence. ALways had that issue and am always covered up around people.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    The husband nagged me into posting.

DSC_0587_zps85c9325e-1_zps01f61c8f.jpg

You look great, and your reconstruction is fabulous!!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Do you know what I think is beautiful? Confidence. Camaraderie, support and encouragement are beautiful. Determination, a positive attitude, strength, passion and focus are all beautiful.

Make no mistake, this isn't a "Fat Acceptance" thread. This is a Self Acceptance thread. Accepting that we are not perfect, we are not finished works, and we are not going to be ashamed of ourselves. I would like to encourage women of all sizes, shapes, and fitness levels to post a photo of themselves in a bikini (keep it clean, folks..) to show support for each other. Everyone has insecurities - from the award winning fitness models to the women still trying to get comfortable in shorts... so how about we focus on the things that are good about each other instead of the things we perceive to be wrong.

You are not defined by the scale or by anyone elses' standards. If you're pushing toward your goals, you are beautiful.

IMG_20130124_091139.jpg
    IMG_20130124_091343.jpg
    IMG_20130124_091523.jpg

Rock on...with your bad self!!! I love you!!!!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I came back to post a current pic...took this one today.

Photoon2013-01-24at13162_zps702b5850.jpg

ETA: Ten years ago I NEVER would've had the confidence to post a pic like this, even though I hadn't had kids yet and probably looked better. I couldn't see anything beautiful about myself back then. If we could stop having unrealistic expectations of what we "should" look like and just strive to be fit and healthy, maybe the world would be a bit nicer. :drinker:
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok, here goes :embarassed:
    139-1_zps99c956e1.jpg

Confidence is very sexy!!!!! You look good!!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I normally wouldn't share this, but I love the message in this thread. This is my "before" body, and the only time in my adult life I have been photographed in a bikini. I can't express to you how uncomfortable I was being in public like this. Now, looking back I realize I didn't have as much to hide as I thought.

P1010070-001_zpsbe49de4e.jpg
  • danasings
    Options
    I normally wouldn't share this, but I love the message in this thread. This is my "before" body, and the only time in my adult life I have been photographed in a bikini. I can't express to you how uncomfortable I was being in public like this. Now, looking back I realize I didn't have as much to hide as I thought.

This is your BEFORE pic?!? Woman, you are SMOKIN' HOT!! :smokin:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    This is your BEFORE pic?!? Woman, you are SMOKIN' HOT!!

Thank you! :blushing: You look fantastic!
  • danasings
    Options

Thank YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

I agree - you have a gorgeous figure! Such a tiny waist!
  • danasings
    Options
    Do you know what I think is beautiful? Confidence. Camaraderie, support and encouragement are beautiful. Determination, a positive attitude, strength, passion and focus are all beautiful.

Make no mistake, this isn't a "Fat Acceptance" thread. This is a Self Acceptance thread. Accepting that we are not perfect, we are not finished works, and we are not going to be ashamed of ourselves. I would like to encourage women of all sizes, shapes, and fitness levels to post a photo of themselves in a bikini (keep it clean, folks..) to show support for each other. Everyone has insecurities - from the award winning fitness models to the women still trying to get comfortable in shorts... so how about we focus on the things that are good about each other instead of the things we perceive to be wrong.

You are not defined by the scale or by anyone elses' standards. If you're pushing toward your goals, you are beautiful.

IMG_20130124_091139.jpg
    IMG_20130124_091343.jpg
    IMG_20130124_091523.jpg

BTW, misskortney, I like the pink one on you the best. :)
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    March 18
    Buying It:

8131992757_2f8c4eb4a3.jpg
    Image03182012180601 by JenniferSPalmer, on Flickr

June 20
    Fitting It:
    :smile:
    7888175230_e2f85e140d.jpg
    62012 012 by JenniferSPalmer, on Flickr
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to tell you all how much I admire the courage that each and every one of you has for doing this. I wish I had half as much.

well if you get up the courage... you'd look good in a pink triangle bikini... ;)

I went a step further and created a thread for the menfolk. Sorry, no pink triangle bikini available though. :tongue:
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    see my profile pic
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

umm? wtfff you look great...
  • hollietkac
    hollietkac Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    228281_10101235586007565_460321400_n.jpg
  • pawsnpurrs
    Options
    Ok the last time i wore a bikini was in 1956 in the sandbox at the age of 3 in front of our apt at Ft Bragg LOL
    maybe i can use the old b/w photo if i find it.. from then on i was a chubette or big boned polish farm girl..
    my feet stomp out forest fires..yes i am a plus size girl but i am happy in my skin and wear it like a old cloak
    from the Renaissance festivals..