Replies

• aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I do... I do have first world problems.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My son didn't refill the Brita pitcher last night so today I didn't have any cold, filtered water.
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I never get to watch grown up shows anymore. If the tv is on I am forced to to watch the Disney Channel. I know all the words to the Little Einstein and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse songs. And sometimes I catch myself singing along.
  • peachy0987
    peachy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My client brought in brownie bites with whipped cream topping. Don't they know I am on a diet!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    The batteries died in my key fob so now I have to manually unlock my car door like some kind of caveman.

LOL, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

You poor soul... how ever do you make it through the day?:happy:

I've taken to just leaving the doors unlocked to save myself the embarassment of unlocking them manually LOL

That is the worst! Mine died too and I am too lazy to buy a new one. The horror!!!!!!

You know you guys can fix most of these with a 4 dollar replacement battery from radio shack?

edited for spelling
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The free sodas in the fridge are either caffeinated or full of sugar. I could get water from the filtered water dispenser but I want it in a bottle.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My hubby said something today, and it made me think of this thread.

He said that he wishes he had a mouse to use with his tablet because some of the apps are better when you don't have to touch the screen.

:tongue:
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Had to flush the urinal manually... the sensor didn't work.
  • AussiePupOwner
    Options
    I got a new phone and I'm too impatient to try to figure out all 10 billion features.

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy III and was too impatient to figure it all out. Poor me had to depend on my two teenagers to get it all programmed and set up for me. Don't know how I get through the day. :sad:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    It's raining, so I guess I will have to walk on the treadmill.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I have free tickets to a baseball game this evening (for a suite) and it's raining. If it doesn't stop, I'll have to go the movies or something instead.:sad:
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am out of peanut butter. I am going to walk to the store. Cuz surgery they say I can do normal activities. But, then they gave me a list of a whole lot of normal activities I can't do so now I am confused.
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Can't get myself motivated due to thinking about 8 ear old grandaughter with ovaian cancer that is getting weaker
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Can't get myself motivated due to thinking about 8 ear old grandaughter with ovaian cancer that is getting weaker

That is NOT a first world problem. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll say a little prayer for her. :frown:
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My job sucks donkey balls and I haven't managed to find another one yet :-(
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    This website is based on first world problems :)

You can't get fat when you don't have food :D

^^^^^ Good call!
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    it started raining just as I was about to start my BBQ
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My car is a mess, so I'll have to drive my husbands car to walmart, which means finding the garage door remote. :yawn:
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options

That is NOT a first world problem. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll say a little prayer for her. :frown:
    PLease tell me what a first world problem is.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    nvm