Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• Hawnpunch22
    Options
    Two words...... Die Hard. All of them.
  • brightblader
    Options
    I don't cry, warrior almost had me going though had to pause it for a second and be like "wtf is happening to my eyes!?"
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

Awww, now now. I find men who let their emotions out through a good cry incredibly endearing and I'm off to send out several friend requests. :ohwell:

Men who can cry at movies = MAN...men who cry over breaking a nail or some other sissy crap = BIT*H....nothing wrong with a man's soft spot for a good movie :wink:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm liking this thread.

*sits down with popcorn*
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Is this an American thing? As a healthy British male, the thought of welling up at a film sounds a bit wrong....

...Although, I did have a bit of a lump in my throat at the end of "Of Gods and Men" when I realised it was based on a true story.... no actual dampness around the eyeballs though - just a lump in the ol' throat!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    The American men have realized what a turn-on it is to see a man be sensitive....they know they're on to something. ;)
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    The American men have realized what a turn-on it is to see a man be sensitive....they know they're on to something. ;)

Ha-ha! Guess I'll never be a turn-on, then..... My missus tells me I've got the emotional range of a lump of rock!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I don't cry, warrior almost had me going though had to pause it for a second and be like "wtf is happening to my eyes!?"

You talkin' about the scene where Tom Hardy rejects Nick Nolte's fatherly attempt at reconciliation, then he falls off the wagon? Or the final scene where Joel Edgerton has Tom Hardy locked in a hold and keeps telling him, "It's okay. It's okay..." Oh, my word...it gets me every time! :sad:
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    If you didn't bawl like a baby all through Schindler's List, you have no heart.

Also I'm a huge sap. Just about every Disney movie ever made, and many many many in between.
    Any woman who thinks men can't be manly, strong, sexy, AND complete saps need look no further than this man right there for proof that they're wrong.

His big sappy heart is every bit as attractive as those big manly muscles. :love:
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    UP.

The whole life scene at the beginning. Really got to me.
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Everybody's fine.....everyone should watch that movie its f***in good!!
  • taternuggets
    Options
    Several that have been mentioned... Rudy, Armageddon, Green Mile, Field of Dreams. And one that hasn't so maybe it's just me but Major League gets me also. That whole last game... Taylor calls his shot, Cerrano hits the curve, Wild thing comes on the field. All good stuff...
  • Izzerial
    Options
    Tv show Buffy made me cry. A lot. Regarding movies: The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Lion King.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Showgirls

Truthfully though, Million Dollar Baby, and We Were Soldiers.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    UP.

The whole life scene at the beginning. Really got to me.
    me too it so sad and my heart brakes for the lil guy
  • akelli01
    akelli01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not a guy...but loving this thread! BTW, I SCREAMED then sobbed when I was watching John Q and Denzel pulls out the gun...gives me chills just typing it. Awesome movie, great actor! Thanks to all you guys for sharing! :)
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The end of Rudy gets the bottom lip quivering, I actually teared up when Dobby died in Harry Potter 7, and for some reason, a lot of the recent Disney movies seem to get me to well up (Monsters Inc. does me in every time).
  • akelli01
    akelli01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So many feels. :sad:

jR1no.jpg

EVERY time!
  • elevenbee
    elevenbee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    We are Marshall... especially since it was a true story.

Black Hawk Down

also, Remember the Titans , John Q, Man on Fire...

and yeah... @Izzerial I also used to watch Buffy... I got choked up the episode (spoiler alert) her Mom died.
  • TyDroid
    TyDroid Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We Were Soldiers.