AHHHH!!!! lol Work in progress!! :drinker:

2dw6nt1.jpg

you're gorgeous girl! love your smile!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options

2dw6nt1.jpg
    sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options

2dw6nt1.jpg

Amazing, If I was in the room I wouldnt be able to keep my hands off of you. Sexy, Beautiful and Amazing all rolled into YOU!!!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

2dw6nt1.jpg

Dang girl, you're banging. Best boobs ever. I love you! :3
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    It took a LOT of nerve for me to do this because I am very insecure. Also, don't have a bikini so..... :blushing:

4-upon1-24-13at1139PMcompiled_zps690318d8-1_zps47bc6a54.jpg

^^ Work in progress.

Wow! I am shocked you would be insecure! You look amazing! Thank you for having the courage to post despite your insecurities!

Awwwww, thanks :blushing:
  • JadeNinness01
    Options
    LOVE this!
  • ArtGeek22
    Options

2dw6nt1.jpg

You are simply gorgeous!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It is such a shame that women especially have to deal with body issues most of their lives. Even as little girls they get image pressures, even from within their own families. They get told they are too fat, or too skinny, they should or could look prettier, stop dressing like a boy, and more. Every single woman who has posted here is attractive, whether they feel like it sometimes or not. Never doubt your own worth and never base it off of how you think you look.

:flowerforyou:
  • ArtGeek22
    Options
    It is such a shame that women especially have to deal with body issues most of their lives. Even as little girls they get image pressures, even from within their own families. They get told they are too fat, or too skinny, they should or could look prettier, stop dressing like a boy, and more. Every single woman who has posted here is attractive, whether they feel like it sometimes or not. Never doubt your own worth and never base it off of how you think you look.

:flowerforyou:

*biggest hug in the world* :flowerforyou:
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    Love this!

all you ladies look gorgeous :) I wish I had pics but I just ordered 2 gorgeous pinup style ones and I havent got them yet!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    love this you ladies rock!!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Posted this in a different thread the other day. Might as well post it here. Taken sometime last summer, not anywhere near where I want to be. Face is blocked out due to no makeup/weird expression/blurry.
    2012-08-06165052-1-1-1-1_zps67e9a5e2.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Posted this in a different thread the other day. Might as well post it here. Taken sometime last summer, not anywhere near where I want to be. Face is blocked out due to no makeup/weird expression/blurry.
    2012-08-06165052-1-1-1-1_zps67e9a5e2.jpg

:love:
  • Dom821
    Dom821 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Some progress pics I took over a 6 week period for a challenge. End ones are from the 24th of December.

D69B25CA-EF4D-44B3-8413-6745C86CB047-15887-0000127A8E96DACD.jpg
  • Makeda1211
    Makeda1211 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is me from last summer. I felt great and was so proud. Confidence is amazing.. Thanks to everyone for posting your pictures. It is such a great motivator to me to keep on going. I NEVER put on a bikini before this past summer..

DSCN1782-1_zps2b119d6a-1_zps31c71f86.jpg
  • time4jenn
    time4jenn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    looking good ladies, I wish I had your courage :D i am on holidays next month and will be wearing a bikini and then i will post. i havent worn a bikini in years!!