Options
    Top 3~

Iron Maiden
    AC/DC
    Motley Crue
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    The Eagles! Their Hell Freezes Over tour was my first concert ever. I have seen many since then and have seen them two more times. They hands down put on the best show. It's not fancy just awesome music.
  • Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My top 3
    Iron Maiden was by far the best concert I've seen, even got a bonus of Dream Theater opening for them.
    AC/DC
    KISS was the first concert I ever went too. It was back in '79 I was 9yrs old lol
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    My first concert was U2.I was supposed to be be grounded but my Dad said "Your not wasting my fifteeen dollars".Tells you how long ago that was.More recentley fulfilled long time wish to see the Rolling Stones.Now that was awesome.
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    The Eagles! Their Hell Freezes Over tour was my first concert ever. I have seen many since then and have seen them two more times. They hands down put on the best show. It's not fancy just awesome music.

I have to agree with you that concert was amazing. They were so good. They must have played for hours.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

I have to agree with you that concert was amazing. They were so good. They must have played for hours.

Yep. No opening act. They take the stage play for three hours and they are done. They may be old guys now but man they can play! And their harmonies are spot on.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Last Year's CPR fest down here.....so many acts that were so amazing!

Avenged Sevenfold/Three Days Grace/Seether/Bullet For My Valentine/Escape The Fate/Sevendust/Black Tide/Art of Dying/The Black Cloud Collective plus many local bands....
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, no one has mentioned my favorite band yet, so welcome to the gutter...

OVERKILL

I've seen them 3 times so far, and they're getting ready to tour with Testament for the Dark Roots of Thrash Tour. I saw where somebody else mentioned Amon Amarth... That was a kickass concert, and probably the most brutal moshing I've ever done. After Overkill, I would have to rank concerts as:

Testament
    Amon Amarth
    Manowar
    Megadeth
    Exodus (Rob Dukes just isn't the same as Souza)
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

I've watched the DVD and listened to the CD more times than I can count. I'm very jealous of this.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I have way too many to choose from, but I'm going to do my best.

Pantera: Ozzfest 2000. They had trouble at the airport and showed up a tad late. They went long on the set anyway, and Phil drank an entire bottle of Jack during the set. Fairly amazing.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Roger Waters- The Wall
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I went to my first concert when I was 14, my mom drug me to see Santana. And I will tell you that even at 14 it was the most memorable concert I've ever been too!! But I here are the most fun I've had at concerts:

The Offspring- my legs were so tired from jumping!
    The Killers x3- maybe they're not your thing, but The Killers put on an amazing show, and the energy is always so electric when I go, simply amazing!
    Rise Against x4 - another energized performance I always leave with no voice!
    Social Distortion- when I went I never listened to a song of theirs, but a shoe was thrown at my head and I twisted my ankle pretty close to the pit so I paid attention and fell in love with Ball and Chain!

Some small mentions:
    Jimmy Eat World
    Fall Out Boy
    The All American Rejects
    AFI
    My Chemical Romance
  • krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Coldplay!! :)
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Prince :happy:
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    huuummm...Earth Wind & Fire (Back in the day)
    Phil Collins
    Stevie Wonder
    Anita Baker, simply AMAZING!
    Aaron Nevelle
    Peter White, UNFORGETTABLE!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Great Big Sea puts on an amazing show. (A Newfoundland band who sings a lot of Irish drinking songs, etc)

The best concert though was the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys. (Yes, hardy har har) It was amazing, full of energy, I can't wait to go again this year.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    The Who
    Deep Purple
    Elton John
    Ashok - my nephews group, sadly broke up just as they were about to make the big time, only one of them made it big ... Florence and the machine.
  • clucas13
    Options
    TOOL...TOOL...TOOL...TOOL...TOOL...TOOL...TOOL

Yup that represents how many times I've seen them.
    Then it would have to be:

The Cure
    Pink Floyd
    Primus (also like 6 or 7 times)
    Ministry
    Nine Inch Nails
    Korn
    Sevendust

My next MUST SEE bands are: A Perfect Circle and Puscifer
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    New found glory...saw them open for paramore (seriously they OPENED for them) and they completely upstaged them. Been a fan ever since.

Oh and McFly (of course), don't judge me they're a lot better live then people give them credit for.
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Rascal Flatts and Blink 182 with Weezer

Very different concerts and both amazing!