Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options
I have NEVER had boobs... when i was in HS i got made fun of ALL THE time... I was 120 at 5'9 and looked like a boy LOL!

Once i had my son and gained weight I got boobs! YAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! but was 201 lbs..... and stayed that way for about 3 years.

Now that Im 170's and lost the weight my boobs are going away again.....

Some days Id rather be heavier with boobs than skinny with no boobs.... LOL .

Am I the only one with this problem? LOL

I love being thinner.... but feel "boyish" again LOL

Replies

• ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    id rather be flat, flat flat flat!... haha. But then again, Ive had a significant chest since puberty. Wanna trade?
  • lgwilliams77
    Options
    I am 5'4' and 193 with size G's - I am ready for a little less all over...
    Most guys like small women with small breast over heavy - right?
  • jflori
    jflori Posts: 25
    Options
    yeah, i don't have boobs at all :/
    the only thing about it that bothers me is that it seems disproportional to the rest of my body, since i'm fairly chunky.....
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4' and 193 with size G's - I am ready for a little less all over...
    Most guys like small women with small breast over heavy - right?

Oh i dont know that is for all guys... my hubby loves my curves... he always says my body is more "womanly" now than when he met me. but then again he is my hubby... and probably just wanted to make sure id still make dinner LOL jk
  • hotjacki85
    Options
    yeah, i don't have boobs at all :/
    the only thing about it that bothers me is that it seems disproportional to the rest of my body, since i'm fairly chunky.....

I have the same probloem now that im in between weights... big hips, butt, belly.... and skinny boobless on top LOL
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Boobs,,,, oh how they annoy me! You all can have some of mine lol I am about a C cup (full) when I am at my thinnest, but now I am blowing out of a DD, I've lost weight but my boobs dont seem to be getting smaller :/ wahhh!
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    I used to have them then I had my first child and lost all the fat and boobs, so then I bought some lol
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can relate too this, I have lost enough weight now that i think my boobs are almost the perfect size. im happy with them and they dont hurt my back anymore and my fiance loves them! lol i still wanna loose 40 lbs ish, im afraid that my it will all come off my chest. the first 25 has all come off my chest, I want the next 25 too come off hips and waist.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :sad: I miss my boobs! That was the first place I lost weight. I'd still rather be fit and flat than fat and floppy though lol.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I have no basis for comparison. Even at 115 lbs, I still have gigantic D's. Never been small. It sounds wonderful!
    I used to have them then I had my first child and lost all the fat and boobs, so then I bought some lol

:laugh: That's awesome! I would buy myself some un-boobs if I could. I want a reduction!
  • hotjacki85
    Options

I was thinking about it.... but then again if i had the money for boobs.... maybe id just use that money to suck the fat out instead LOL jk
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    id rather be flat, flat flat flat!... haha. But then again, Ive had a significant chest since puberty. Wanna trade?

^^ That^^
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    Can't I be in the middle? 165 lbs with a c up?
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Boobs are the only thing I have liked about being heavier. I can find BRAS!

The only bras that are easy to find in a 36 A (the size I am when I'm below 150 pounds) look like training bras.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Um, I weigh 309 pounds, and I don't have boobs. Not every fat girl has a big chest. Plus-size tops look huge on me because I don't fill out the chest and shoulders.
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    Ive always been flat chested, I have two sisters that are 5 ft 1 with GG's and 5ft 4 with DDD, me Im 5 ft 10 with ittiy bitty b's. No matter my weight I have never had them.
  • TxLdy3
    TxLdy3 Posts: 31
    Options
    Always been curvier WITH...fluctuate between a D & DD
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    always have been big with boobs. rather be skinny and keep my boobs
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    Does not matter at all to me...as a well rounded male I can make use of either or!!!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did like the boobs better when I was heavier. The minute I start losing weight the boobs leave. I promised myself that once I lost all the weight and got to my goal weight I would buy myself some.