Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter 20 years ago.. .the memory of my big DD's is still something I'm still fond of.. :laugh:

Too bad they disappeared the moment i stopped nursing.. :sad:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    NOPE! I will HAPPILY take my bee stings and skinny body over my previously huge knockers, jiggly thighs and muffin top aaaaaaany old day of the week.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I was a 36D forty pounds ago. No way do I want those back. I'm perfectly happy with my 34A/B ittie bitties. They fit my proportions well and I don't have to strap 'em down when I run anymore.
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    Did someone say boobs?!:smile:

Yeah I def lost mine as I lost weight.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i have E cup boobs. last time i lost weight i ended up going from a d cup to an e cup. it's freaking nuts, but it is what it is :)
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Kinda depends on how you're shaped, I guess. I just don't wanna lose my butt. My D's aren't going nowhere. lol
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    The only bras that are easy to find in a 36 A (the size I am when I'm below 150 pounds) look like training bras.

Not my experience at all - the nice ones all come only in tiny sizes, whereas for people who *need* to wear them all the time, you have a choice of white and frumpy or black and frumpy. Why would you even need a bra for a size A, beyond fashion?

I'm jealous. I've always been big-boobed, and at my current size, have to lug around a set of DDs. I can't run or ride horses without a very, very good sports bra, at the risk of giving myself a black eye.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight, my breast were the first thing to go and my old man kept making snide remarks! But I continuously say as long as they are healthy then I'm ok with them either way!!
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have never had boobs.... I would rather be skinny and flat than heavy with boobs. You can always fake boobs with push up bras, and there are plenty of guys out there that would rather have a girlfriend/wife with a nice butt than large boobs!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Boobs are overrated :flowerforyou:
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm jealous. I've always been big-boobed, and at my current size, have to lug around a set of DDs. I can't run or ride horses without a very, very good sports bra, at the risk of giving myself a black eye.
    [/quote]

this is the sole reason that the only running i do is on a netball court
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Do I look boyish? I was flat chested even at 200 lbs.

Boobs do not make the girl! I wouldn't trade my body for a set of boobs...I'm not a naturally thin person...my body is a reflection of my dedication and hard work and me being flat chested doesn't make me "less hot"....I get compliments ALL the time!!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I grew right into being a D or DD at about age 15 and 150 pounds and they continued to get bigger as I gained weight. I can't imagine life without them!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Just be your fittest self! You are beautiful!
  • tdp575
    tdp575 Posts: 55
    Options
    I have DDD/E boobs. The smallest my boobs have been is a D and that's when I was a thin teenager. I'm always gonna be big chested I guess.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Your breasts do not define you. Just focus on being strong and healthy.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I was 14y/o, 145#, size 12, with a 36D
    After kids, 215-218#, size 20-22, with a 38J.
    Now, 137#, size 6, with a 34D-36C.

I like my little, deflated boobs, thanks!
    :bigsmile:

ETA: My boobs are deflated, so they squish nicely into a sports bra for more efficient running :laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Healthy with awesome muscles is my preference:)
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I say just be happy with yourself! You are beautiful and going towards a healthy lifestyle and boobs who cares or buy them lol
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Women with big boobs get made fun of and so do women that are part of the IBTC.
    So this is life, because there's always gonna be some one who doesn't like what you're selling and a whole line to buy what you are.