Any 40 somethings out there???

Replies

• MelSeaux
    MelSeaux Posts: 14 Member
    Wow! I am just blown away at all the support out there in MFPland!! Thanks to all the "forty somethings" out there for friending me!!
    I have never been to the community site before and just decided on a whim to post what I did. I'm amazed at the responses!!
    Here's to Motivation and Support!!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    I am 47, turning 48 in the summer. I currently have 70 lbs to lose, so very similar to you. My hubby turns 50 this year and we decided enough was enough! I would love to have you as a friend.
  • 42 here... feel free to add me if you would like :-)
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Double 4's and 50 pounds to go! Feel free to add me - I log religiously and am on every day!
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Will be 41 in May.

60 lbs. in 8 months is do-able. You can do it! Feel free to add me.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    yes to both...i am 44 and need to lose about the same. You're welcome to add me
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    43 next month
    just trying to maintain
    feel free to add me
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    I'm 40 feel free to add me I'm good with encouragement, I've got 4lbs left to go but not too bothered as I'm happy in my skin ????
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    I just turned 48. I only have 10 pounds to lose but I have been struggling with it for quite some time. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • New to website, just started my diet on day 5
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    45 here and I have 100 pounds to lose .. I'd be happy to cheer and jeer .. if you can take honesty! :smile:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    43 here... Anyone is welcome to add me... Down 124 in less than seven months! Learned a lot and got more to learn and understand and most importantly apply.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    42 years old, 43 in march. I've lost 92 pounds since last January. I wanted to lose 100 by my birthday this year (March 13th) I am not going to make it but I probably will by Memorial day, maybe even April 1st and that's good enough for me.

Feel free to add me.

I bet you can do it by your bday.. as a matter of fact.. i KNOW you can !
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    42 turning 43 in March....feel free to add me!
  • I'm 42 and have been using the site for about 4 months now. I have dropped 40 pounds since October 14th. I need to loose another 40-45 or so. I started doing Medifast with Take Shape for Life. I did it for 3 months. I use this tracker for every bite to see what I am eating and now I am switching over some foods to regular things because of the cost of medifast. It's still coming off! :) We can do it!
    Nora
  • Lisafrazier71
    Lisafrazier71 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm new too! and 41... and hungry :/
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    42 here. Add me if you are looking more friends.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Just turned 43 2 days ago. :)
  • 46 and counting ...
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 929 Member
    Hiya, I'm 22 for the 2nd time. :wink: Have about another 20 pesky lbs or so to go. Welcome! :drinker: