BEST concert you've seen!

Options

Replies

• Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Too many to list, count, or remember. I usually go to 20+ a year.

Most memorable would be Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • xomorganjc
    xomorganjc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know nobody is going to like this... but I have been to SEVERAL concerts... and Justin Bieber gives the best performance, HANDS DOWN! I've seen him 4 times, and this past time on his Believe tour was the absolute BEST!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm showing my age....Skid Row opening for GnR!

I think I actually saw the same tour....think it was back in the fall of 1991

I was at the August 3, 1991 show at the Forum in LA. They played for 3.5 hours...rediculous. Best show ever!

Think I saw them in September '91 at the old Capital Center/USAir Arena, just outside DC.....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    In no particular order:

Janis Joplin
    Steve Miller
    Buddy Guy
    Journey
    Ted Nugent
    California Jam
    ZZ Top
    Bonnie Raitt
    Heart
    Sammy Hagar

I'll stop at 10, but I can think of so many more.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,244 Member
    Options
    Best concert was definitely Prince...Earth Wind and Fire a close second.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Bon Iver in Little Rock, AR last summer! It started raining in the middle of the concert and everyone just stood up and started dancing around in the ran in the grassy "cheap" seats where I was sitting. Best concert ever!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I was 36 when I went to my first concert last year and have been playing catch up ever since. Of the shows I've seen, The Offspring and Social Distortion were among my favorites.

The best concert I've seen was also by my favorite band, Flogging Molly. I've seen them three times to date and have tickets on back to back nights next month. Their show this past November at the Music Farm in Charleston was the best concert I've seen. Being front row center stage may have helped. By the end of the show I was exhausted, battered and bruised from the crowd surge and moshing but would have loved for the show to continued on through the night. FM puts on one hell of a love show.

I'm the big guy with the shaved head up front.
    2661c05ab1d5e12fb2c01a1fc0532b8c.jpg
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    AC/DC I waiting something like 25 years and it was soooooooo worth the wait!!!!
  • zeta30
    zeta30 Posts: 40
    Options
    Doc Severinsen,

Saw him 3X. The last one was a POPs concert and that was my favorite of the three.

Others:

ZZ Top
    Cherry Poppin Daddies, they played Alternative music before they did Swing.
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    The Rockin Worship Roadshow
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure it was Heavy MTL 2011 for me. Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper just KILLED. IT. \m/_ _\m/
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Well, up until a year ago it was always Depeche Mode for me, at the height of the Violator tour. Great songs, great FX, crazy energy...but then we saw Roger Waters/The Wall show, so near the front that I could feel the heat of the pyrotechnics on my face when the aerial prop exploded. The Wall now trumps everything, ever.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ive seen all my big-name bucket list artists, but the best show, oddly enough, was a random Psych Furs club show about ten years ago.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Journey and Loverboy and Pat Benatar October 9th, 2012 with my husband. We are both huge Journey fans!!!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Korn was pretty fantastic
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    Van Halen:love: Manson was amazing too

Im going to see The Who on Feb 17th, so Im pretty excited for that... Now If I can only see Ringo Starr live, I'll die a happy woman.
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Metallica (...And Justice For All) & G N R (Appetite for Destruction) A W E S O M E! Yes, they were together. And I was like 12...best parents ever. And then my first Dead show (even though they were old) b/c the N2O balloons were awesome.
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    lady gaga!!
  • andreacordd
    Options
    Haven't been to very many yet because I live in quite a rural area, but toss up between Hedley and Billy Talent.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Underoath, and like 50 other concerts, yes actually 50. I love ever single concert I've been too. It's what I live for :D.