Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Women with big boobs get made fun of and so do women that are part of the IBTC.
    So this is life, because there's always gonna be some one who doesn't like what you're selling and a whole line to buy what you are.

Bingo. Enough with the body-shaming.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those guys who like flat chested women
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I had big ones forever... and when I started gaining weight, they got even bigger, and last November I got a breast reduction and solved SO many health issues I was having. I couldn't exercise comfortably to lose weight because of the sheer mass, the bouncing/pain, and the fact that I wheezed like an asthmatic because they pretty much suffocated me. I had back pain 24/7, neck problems, shoulder pain, daily headaches that would sometimes get so bad they would last for 3 days.... That is just the tip of the iceburg for me....

NOW? Not one headache since November. I can exercise better... even though I still breath "heavily"... it is an easy breathing... cut back my chiropractors visits from once a week to once a month... my back doesn't hurt anymore and when i went for a pedie the other day the massage chair HURT (before I would live for that part of it, and lean INTO the massagers....)

NOPE... skinny and no boobs, that's what I'd pick!!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I've never had boobs. Would rather be buff with boobs, but between the two options offered would prefer slim with none.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread..You made me feel better about myself with my lack off...boobs.
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    I'd rather be flat [first signs of my bra cups getting 'bigger' and I was dancing].
    My SO vehemently disagrees though, "Just make sure not to lose your boobs!".
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle. I'm a extra full D. I know once I start loosing weight they will get smaller hopefully a C cup and no more back pain. Having smaller boobs has its benefits! Bra are much cheaper. :)
    The only bras that are easy to find in a 36 A (the size I am when I'm below 150 pounds) look like training bras.

Not my experience at all - the nice ones all come only in tiny sizes, whereas for people who *need* to wear them all the time, you have a choice of white and frumpy or black and frumpy. Why would you even need a bra for a size A, beyond fashion?

I'm jealous. I've always been big-boobed, and at my current size, have to lug around a set of DDs. I can't run or ride horses without a very, very good sports bra, at the risk of giving myself a black eye.

Haha. Funny. I'm the same way. My boobs move to much if I try to run. And about the bras: cacique or lanebryant has beautiful bras for girls with big boobs. I think they start at 36B.
  • tdp575
    tdp575 Posts: 55
    Options
    As long as you're healthy, it doesn't matter if you're large, medium, or small chested. Beauty comes in all sizes =]
  • themutineer
    themutineer Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was always a pretty small cup size until I gained all my weight, when I got up to a C - after losing 50 pounds, I still got 'dem C cups so I'm not complaining.
    But the rest of the fat in my body can just go ahead and find it's way to my boobs or GTFO.
  • kas_chat
    kas_chat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am interested in this topic. I am in Brisbane Australia. I currently weigh 71kg and my bra size is a 34D. I am aged 39 and have breastfed two boys who are now 5 and 9, just for under 12 months each. I have some pretty deep stretch marks on my boobs as my boobs during pregancy went up about two sizes. What I am wondering about is as I start to loose weight, will my boobs just get empty and droopy, mainly due to the surface changes brought about by the healed, torn stretched skin? I don't feel that there is "much" muscle in there... I can move my "pecs" like a guy would, but the lift is coming from underneath my breast. I am planning and dreaming ahead and am sure I am emotionally attached to my boobs... I dislike my floppy belly very much and am motived to work on making that gradually tighten and go (my belly is also severely affected by deep open healed stretch marks, so I think as I look fat my belly will look pouch like even more as I don't think (I need someone to prove to me otherwise) that now that the skin is this damaged that it can ever truley heal and flatten like it was before I had my kids (I had a small pot belly before my kids).

So I guess what I am asking, those that have actually experienced this, if I loose around 20kg can I expect my breasts to become close to empty sacks and just floppy bags??? or will I possibly experience some reduction in the shape and length of my breast , IFYWIM, as well. I actually really like the womanly shape of my breasts at the moment, but they are floppy and do get in the way a bit!! I look forward to reporting back one day and saying I had to buy a size 12 B bra!! cheers, Kas
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    The only bras that are easy to find in a 36 A (the size I am when I'm below 150 pounds) look like training bras.

Not my experience at all - the nice ones all come only in tiny sizes, whereas for people who *need* to wear them all the time, you have a choice of white and frumpy or black and frumpy. Why would you even need a bra for a size A, beyond fashion?

I'm jealous. I've always been big-boobed, and at my current size, have to lug around a set of DDs. I can't run or ride horses without a very, very good sports bra, at the risk of giving myself a black eye.
    Not true, i am a small 8b, which i think equates to a 28b in the usa (possibly 30? One number below the normal sizes anyway). I have only one bra that fits properly. I am not even worried about whether they are nice or not, i just want anything that fits. The in between smaller sizes may be ok, but extremes at either end are going to have trouble. I wish i could get a couple more black frumpy bras.
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs were PROPORTIONATE. I have B's and my tummy tends to stick out further than they do. Uggggggh. I don't mind having small boobs at ALL but I wish I was smaller all over :happy: :happy:
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Have to laugh. Back in high-school, I had what I called "bottle caps." How I've missed those. Yes..... MUCH rather be thin with none, that fat with some!!!!!
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I can and probably will end up buying boobs. skinny I can't buy.
  • 98by2014
    98by2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be flat chested, haha. I've had boobs since I was like 10 and since then it's been a seven-year long backache for me. Literally. Plus, it's so hard finding cute bras in my size :-( I don want a bra that my nan would wear, I want something really patterned, colourful, lacy, ect. Sigh sigh sigh.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I would rather be healthy/within my weight range than have boobs. You can pad the gals but you can't hife fat from your arteries.
  • flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ive been kinda wondering about the same thing! I have Bs now but I know that if I lose 5-10 pounds I will go back to an A. I asked my boyfriend which one he would rather:5'10"... 160lbs with B boobs,or 150 with A boobs....he said it didn't matter to him. I guess I'll just lose the weight and buy a pushup! haha!
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am 135 at 5'8. Size 2/4 and I've got no boobs! Haha, I might as well be a boy, because I've only ever been a B, even when I was 240. Now I'm a 36A...:(
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I used to have huge boobs. Lost weight and now have 34b's. I still have 20 pounds to lose, so i will be well flat chested but meh. Prefer this than fat.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    id rather be flat, flat flat flat!... haha. But then again, Ive had a significant chest since puberty. Wanna trade?

Haha, this sums up my life ;)

Seriously, every time I lose some weight, i'm hoping I lost it from my boobs lol