Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can't I be in the middle? 165 lbs with a c up?

Me too?? lol
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    It REALLY bothered me at the beginning when I lost mine w/ my weight loss but now I'm getting used to it! I just wish I could fill out shirts more than I currently do! Much easier to lift w/o them though IMO.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I was like you and had nothing in my 20'. I was so upset I wanted surgery. As the years went on (Im 61) I went to a A, then a few years ago a B. Now 40 pounds over my ideal weight i am a C. I totally hate it. For me, boobs are cowish and what many don't get is when you get older, they sag!!! When I was a B, men told me my boob were perfect. Perfectly shaped. no sagging and both symmetrical. I thin I have answered the question. If I was a D or more I would get a reduction. Nothing sexy the big, sagging boobs.
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to have boobs and be skinny. How about that combination? No surgeries all natural.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I can and probably will end up buying boobs. skinny I can't buy.

Well said!!!
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    133 5"5

I had large breasts when I was overweight and they are completely gone.. well the fat is but all the skin is still there. Thanks terrible genetics!

I showed my doctor and she said my only option is implants which is pretty expensive so I don't think I'll be able to get them for a while. I'm a master at padding and the only person who sees me naked is my boyfriend Ive been with throughout my entire weight loss journey so it doesn't really bug me hah! I'd much rather get my other skin in other areas tucked

So yes I think being skinny healthy and flat chested is a million times better than being heavy with big boobs.

And ladies, I thought I would never loose my breasts but I did. So don't count on keeping them especially when you start getting really small.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Boobs are overrated...lol...mine tried to kill me so my vote is flat chested...lol. I'm a breast cancer SURVIVOR :). I say...to hell with you boobs...hahaha
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be skinny and flat chested! I love my small boobs and have never wanted bigger ones! They got a little bigger when I was at my heaviest - I called them my chubby girl boobs.

I love my "Kate Hudsons". Now if only I could get the rest of my body to look like her! :laugh:
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't get the preoccupation with breasts by women these days. We are much worse than men.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm only thinking of my legs and butt these days. But then, my boobs did try to kill me.

What the doctor was able to recreate are just fine by me. Not as natural looking, but I'm positive that boobs do not make the woman.

I'm happier with my body now than I ever have been.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I've lost inches, but not cup size. I've had boobs since I was in the 5th grade. I love boobs though, so I'd take boobs always.
  • tdemiter
    tdemiter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I haven't always had large breasts. But when I packed on the weight about 3 years ago, I had no clue what to do with them! And I still don't. lol They are annoying as heck! It's frustrating to find shirts and jackets. I don't feel comfortable wearing tank tops. And working out is a pain in my bottom. I swear one day I'm going to give myself a black eye while working out!!!!

With all that being said...as women, why do we consistently compare and judge ourselves? I think we should improve our health by working out and making better food choices. But we will always have imperfections or dislike certain things about ourselves. Why does the physical matter so much to us?! What about inner beauty? This coming from the girl who breaks down when trying to find a cute outfit or wedding dress. ;-) Definitely the pot calling the kettle black. ;-) But it's something I've been thinking about!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose my boobs....instead of my *kitten*.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Before I lost weight I had a decent B... Now it's all gone :sad:

But I am happier with my body and feel a lot better about myself. So I can deal with it
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I was 217 at my heaviest. When I was at that weight I was an F cup. Now I am 184 pounds and I am a DD cup. I don't think I want to lose much more from my chest but if that's what happens when the weight comes off oh well.
  • lunarescape
    lunarescape Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2', barely a 32A. Before I lost my 20lbs I was about a 34A?

It runs in the family. ;( Idk, my best friend is a DD, and she says she hates them. Sooo I don't think any of us are happy with what we have.
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    :sad: I miss my boobs! That was the first place I lost weight. I'd still rather be fit and flat than fat and floppy though lol.

oh i wish that happens to me.. I have always had gigantic boobs... my upper body seems huge.. cuz of boobs and belly fat.. and legs are pretty ok..
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    id rather be flat, flat flat flat!... haha. But then again, Ive had a significant chest since puberty. Wanna trade?

Sounds like me I am hoping I become small chested again once I lose the weight.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hmm I guess I'd be heavier with better boobs, my boobs have never been a strong point of mine.
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm fat with no boobs (or well, like B cups). Thank you PCOS.
    So, really, I don't care. I wouldn't mind being fat if I had the boobs.
    And it's not like I have any now, so I wouldn't mind being skinny and flat.
    hahaha.