ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Allright is has been in the negatives here and most days I am sporting MN Stockings unless I shave, so finding a bikini was the last thing on my mind in January :0 but I found some mismatched bikini peices!. This is my current pics Mind you I carried twins to just over 35 weeks (well four years ago!) And I am working on a huge diastasis Recti split was two hands :0 but I am down 33 pounds and going. Actually the pics were not as bad as I imagined, maybe it was looking at all the confident people before me.

web_zps6b061aee.jpg

Now I would probably wear that around the pool at our house or in a pinch, the one below I feel more comfortable in for now...even tough it still end ups under my boobs the seccond I move!! HA HA

web2_zpsc7cf2fef.jpg

oops had to get the size and code right..geesh!

You look incredibly attractive in those pictures! And great taste in swimwear!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    you guys are amazing I wish I had your courage!!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost weight, I'm too small to fit into my old tankini. I've never owned a bikini before, but seeing all you ladies rock them makes me think once summer hits (and I'm hopefully at goal, so I won't have to keep buying new ones) that I should get one instead of the old standard tankini. Then again, that just means more surface area to burn. lol

WTG ladies!
  • 3tmom3t
    3tmom3t Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Over 2 years of bikinis...

fb-cover.jpg

Your transformation is inspiring! Love the addition of the tattoo and bling! I think that will be one of my rewards!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies look great!! I just got the confidence in wearing a bikini now that I'm in my late 20's. Just don't have the confidence to post a picture of it yet!! But all of you girls are an inspiration!!
  • Haniabebe
    Options
    All of you are beautiful, courageous and very motivating, you go girls!!!
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    Allright is has been in the negatives here and most days I am sporting MN Stockings unless I shave, so finding a bikini was the last thing on my mind in January :0 but I found some mismatched bikini peices!. This is my current pics Mind you I carried twins to just over 35 weeks (well four years ago!) And I am working on a huge diastasis Recti split was two hands :0 but I am down 33 pounds and going. Actually the pics were not as bad as I imagined, maybe it was looking at all the confident people before me.

web_zps6b061aee.jpg

Now I would probably wear that around the pool at our house or in a pinch, the one below I feel more comfortable in for now...even tough it still end ups under my boobs the seccond I move!! HA HA

web2_zpsc7cf2fef.jpg

oops had to get the size and code right..geesh!

You look incredibly attractive in those pictures! And great taste in swimwear!

humble Thank you!! its nice to have this thread, I think most of us feel we are being judged negativly in general in public, and maybe we are but even a little bit of confidence gained on this thread will go along way in repairing that. I find it interesting to see all types of bodies and shapes and hear all those people say even if I would love to have their body that they are uncomfortable! great thread
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all amazing and inspiring!!! I have never owned a bikini, but maybe once I get closer to my goal weight I will have the confidence to at least try one on and snap a picture. Thank you for sharing...keeps me motivated on this lifelong journey to a better, healthier me.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK! Every single one of you!!!! Let's roll this thread today!!
  • 3tmom3t
    3tmom3t Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I really think it is all about confidence in yourself and really very little about your outward appearance. If you can't wear a bikini now, then just losing weight won't change that. I've argued this internally myself. It is no small issue.

All women are beautiful, but it's hard making yourself believe that.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I have been lifting heavy with New Rules of Lifting for Women, and happened to take a progress pic yesterday. Still a work in progress, but I'm pretty happy with where I'm going. :bigsmile:

1-25-13_zps77760e4e-1_zpsbba0449c.jpg
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Over 2 years of bikinis...

fb-cover.jpg

I love this, especially how you recorded the weights. It really shows how the number on the scale can mean so little, especially between the last 2 pics. Great work!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Last summer

313293_10150232313612823_4178886_n_zps128bc334.jpg

You look incredible!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    image_zpscde58b56.jpg

Finally happy with my reflection. 40 pounds lighter!]

Great job with the weight loss! You look amazing!
  • HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I admire the confidence in this thread but I won't post pics on an internet forum because of modesty isuues. That's just me, not knocking any of you, it is just my choice. I might post a pick of me in a cute figure flattering dress:) ( I have branched out from baggy jeans and t-shirts!).
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    This is the only bikini I have ever had, and I am still not confident enough to wear it in public yet. Hoping that comes soon. I admire and a little envious of you guys with the confidence to wear one in public.

268359_314026475360139_771302208_n.jpg
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Hmm not sure went wrong, my images are still on photobucket, but they now appear as just crosses in this thread.
    Shall try and repost. Not that they are much to write home about... came out too large, in spite of resizing 3 times, and phone camera + mirror does not an ideal picture make, lol.

20130124_234658b.jpg

20130124_234720b.jpg
  • lovingmommy_of1
    lovingmommy_of1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Almost wish I had a picture of me in a bikini to post. :)
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    This is an old pic. I was a bit lighter then than I am now I think.

31568851_1912.jpg
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    299882_10151118491869249_1922482017_n.jpg

It might not be perfect (several kids later) but I earned my bikini this last summer.

You look really beautiful!