Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'0-1"
    HW: 135
    CW: 110 - still got plenty of fat around my hips and thighs (behind view isn't pretty) so trying to lose body fat through high protein & fat diet with CrossFit
    GW: 105
    UGW: 98
  • haleyrhart
    haleyrhart Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :smile: i am 5' 3" currently weigh 114 i want to get down to 110 again
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 118. I will be inviting you to our group for petite women called petite but sweet.
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and currently 105 lbs. Not planning on losing or gaining any more.
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1/2 inch and currently 171.2. my first goal weight it 135. When i get there i want to tone and see where i'm at.
  • angie13xx
    angie13xx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and currently 123 pounds, I would like to be 105 by summer :)
  • Butterfiemorning
    Butterfiemorning Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 8" and my goal weight is 100 lbs. I am now currently at 124 lbs and am 64 years old.
  • 4summer38
    Options
    I'm 4'10"
    GW is 100-105
    CW is 160
  • ShannonLw88
    Options
    I am 24 years old and 5 feet tall, Ive had 4 babies and Im stuck at 153 lbs right now. Pre babies I was 108 lbs, even then I had a bit of meat on me ... Id like to get down to 110-115.
  • katsuii
    katsuii Posts: 24
    Options
    I am 4'10" and currently 137. I gained a lot during pregnancy and haven't been losing much of it lol.

But my goal weight is 95 lbs or so.

I was 103 before pregnancy and I thought my thighs were too big.. so I'd like to go lower than original weight.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    shorty mcflypants here
    <--5'1"

I'd like to be 120
  • angie13xx
    angie13xx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Would it be inappropriate for me to ask you girls what is your calorie daily allowance and if you managed to lose any weight on it? I am on 1200 cal per day and as I exercise this goes up. I managed to lose bit over 4 pounds at the beginning but then i just put back almost 2 pounds in a couple of days and haven't managed to lose anymore for over 2 weeks now. I decided to eat less and see how it goes. Any replays would be so appreciated! Thanks x
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot 0...SW: 139, CW: 117-ish. I thought my goal was 115, but now that I'm near it I think I could go to 110. I'm pretty curvy still, my butt and boobs are still hanging around...add me for support if you like!
  • lisahaug9
    Options
    I am 5 feet and have a goal of 120; but you have to go with what is comfortable for your body. Before I had my kids there was a time I weighed 110 but I was also border line anorexic to maintain it. When I was 120 I felt good. Follow your body, it will let you know.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0" and currently about 155 lbs. I've been much heavier in the past but for the past few years I've been holding steady around 160 lbs until I've made some recent changes. I've set my goal as 125lbs. I will be thrilled if I reach 128 and be in the "normal" range. Once I get there I will re-evaluate. I think 115 lbs might be a good weight. I think where you should be in the normal range really depends on your frame too. Some people are have stalky frame while others are very slight.
  • anniejoan
    Options
    I agree that you cannot always follow what the charts say because every body is put together differently. i am 5'3" and weighed about 150 at my smallest and was about a size 10. I have a big frame and I looked AWESOME back then. Just enough to fill my bra while keeping a flat tummy. My weight has ballooned quite a bit since then. My first big goal that I set was to get back down to 175, which is 100 lbs of weight loss. So far 25 of that has come off! I say if you feel healthy and confident, then you have done great! I watch the scale, but the mirror is going to tell me when I have reached my goal. :D
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 125. I have head it in my head that probably look unhealthy if I went any lower than that. Although, I'm beginning to focus more on measurements and body fat than weight, so we'll see where I end up.
  • kkallas1
    kkallas1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im 5'0 feet as well.. i currently weight under 160.

The smallest ive been is 138... id like to be around 115.

The problem I have is at the gym im too short for a lot of the equipment... Any ideas

Kristy
  • Leira117
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5' and 5'1". I just move out of my home state shortly after I married (7mo ago) and haven't been nearly as active I was. I weighed a toned/muscular 115, now I weigh about 130. I'm doing 30 day shred by Jillian Michael's with my hubby so hopefully I'll get back down to at least 120 =D
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I'm currently at 144 with a goal weight of 120. My ultimate goal weight would be 115, but we'll see...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!