little bump.

Mine is my name spelled backwards Elokyn = Nykole
  • Killeen_bride2be
    Options
    My screen name on here is Killeen_bride2be
    Killeen is where we live in TX
    Bride2be because I am engaged

My email tick_tock_girl
    tick tock comes from one of my favorite books by my favorite Author Dean Koontz
    and girl because I am one lol
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    msbanana: I've been anna banana my whole life. (Thanks name game!) Anyway, I've been accused of having a serious Anna-tude. Someone I didn't know very well called me "banana" (just banana is a nick name I feel is reserved for my good friends.) So I turned and told him "That's MISS banana to you buddy..." **insert head bob and finger snap here.** :laugh: Everyone thought it was hilarious (I was totally serious!!).

Its been my handle for everything ever since.

:drinker:

Attitude is EVERYTHING!

Mine's just my initials & last name.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Love this thread, can't believe I've not seen it before!

Mine is the online name that I used in SecondLife, boring really, but I used it online for about 3 years. I'm not in SecondLife much these days, but the name is still mine when I do log in.
  • Cinfull
    Cinfull Posts: 2
    Options
    Since my name is Cindy my husband and brother in law nicknamed me Cinfull years ago and it stuck! LOL!
  • bailybubble
    bailybubble Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Baily is my surname and bubble because I'm a bit deaf and don't always hear whats going on around me so friends say I'm in my Baily bubble. :smile:
  • thebamboophoenix
    thebamboophoenix Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo of a phoenix on my lower back - I had it done whilst traveling in Thailand and it was done in the original Thai method where they use a long length of bamboo to transfer the ink into your skin......hence, the bamboo phoenix!
  • XcarlyX
    XcarlyX Posts: 26
    Options
    All the one's i tried were taken so i used my name with two X's lol not to orginal
  • julie5
    julie5 Posts: 3
    Options
    My screen name is julie5. Julie is who I am and 5 stands for my maiden name (FIFTH).
  • katzpawz
    katzpawz Posts: 754
    Options
    My initials are K.A.T. and I just came up with one day while watching my cat sleep. She was apparently dreaming and her paws were twitching. So there you have it: katzpawz. :)
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I live in KY--home of the UK Wildcats and since I bleed BLUE--I came up with catfan:) GO CATS!!
  • caminogirl
    caminogirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine is a reflection of my goal to walk the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Oct 2011, which is 80 lbs from now! 80 lbs I do not wish to take with me on the 800 km journey. :laugh:
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Its great to read this post....I have been literally laughing....thanks guys...keep it coming.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Love this thread, can't believe I've not seen it before!

Mine is the online name that I used in SecondLife, boring really, but I used it online for about 3 years. I'm not in SecondLife much these days, but the name is still mine when I do log in.
    I love thispost too!
  • blackiris49
    blackiris49 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Mine is the national flower of Jordan :flowerforyou: where I am resident, and 49 my age (need to make that 50 later this year- yikes:ohwell: ).
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    hosed- short for hosedragger since I am at the Fire Dept now
    49- was my badge number when I was a police Officer for 9 1/2 years
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    mojogurl
    mojo = life force
    gurl = female
    *url* = Abbreviation of Uniform Resource Locator, the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web.

thus: female lifeforce on the web.:huh:
    I'm a bit of a geek. Have had this handle for ages.
  • adlerbaby
    adlerbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Adlerbaby!

Adler= My new last name after I got married :)
    baby= what my husband calls me all the time

Adlerbaby= one of my girl friends started calling me this because she thought it was cute, so I use it for my online screen names.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My screen name is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference. Don't hate :wink:

"Buffy: I-I'm getting a gift? Or do you mean that I have a gift to give to someone else?
    Spirit Guide: Death is your gift.
    Buffy: Death...?
    Spirit Guide: Is your gift.
    Buffy:Okay, no. Death is not a gift. My mother just died, I know this. If I have to kill demons because it makes the world a better place, then I kill demons. But it is not a gift to anybody.
    Spirit Guide:Your question has been answered."
  • funkymom
    funkymom Posts: 4
    Options
    No special meaning behind funkymom...I was just trying to come up with something unique years ago when setting up a yahoo account. And for ease of use, I use it as a screen name at most message boards I frequent. Chances are if you come across the screen name "funkymom", it's probably me LOL

And a huge benefit of having it as an email, no one forgets it! For some reason it makes everyone laugh when I tell them.