Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girls that are a 3, trying to be with us guys that are a 9

Replies

• LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    " Every woman wants a date on Valentine's Day. That neediness reaches its climax - what up - on February 13th. A magical night, when a ten has the self-esteem of a four and the depraved enthusiasm of a two." -Barney Stinson

As long as there are climaxes involved...helloooo
  • LankyYankee
    What if her face is a 3 but her boobs are a 9?

33981346_zpsfb9279c7.jpg

Popsicles?! I f'ing LOVE popsicles!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    fine... I'm going home...
    tumblr_m9bisrwPpo1regjpno1_r1_500.gif
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    " Every woman wants a date on Valentine's Day. That neediness reaches its climax - what up - on February 13th. A magical night, when a ten has the self-esteem of a four and the depraved enthusiasm of a two." -Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson never leaves a woman unsatisfied, however he does expect them to leave come morning, if not sooner.
  • allenhandley
    allenhandley Posts: 134 Member
    I am anywhere between 2.5 and 3 depending on how much makeup i have on, and how drunk my date is. I usually go for guys who think of themselves as 8.5 or higher, i like watching them cry in the morning when they sober up.

I was once told I was a 10. A 4 carrying a 6 pack!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I am anywhere between 2.5 and 3 depending on how much makeup i have on, and how drunk my date is. I usually go for guys who think of themselves as 8.5 or higher, i like watching them cry in the morning when they sober up.

you mean... 6 packs add to your total score? awe damn...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member

So what's my score carrying a pony keg?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    *cracking open my first morning beer of the day*

How about we stop talking about our numbers and start talking about how the folks in the original thread are still bickering.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member

How about we stop talking about our numbers and start talking about how the folks in the original thread are still bickering.

Lmao, ^^^^ THIS!!!

why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg
  • LankyYankee

Barney Stinson never leaves a woman unsatisfied, however he does expect them to leave come morning, if not sooner.

That was great, where are my pants.....
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I'd rather be alone than chase some guy I'd rate a '3' anyway. But then again, I don't have a 1-10 scale, I have an on/off switch. Either a man turns me on or he turns me off. I won't waste a second of my time on the turnoff. Nor would I expect him to waste a second of his time on me.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member

We had a lot of fun in here...
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    ...and you provided tons of fun out here too :laugh:

TY OP!
  • I know my 9 is only with me for my monies anyway..........
  • zanda29
    zanda29 Posts: 26
    dont really rate after looks, must be a loving person:)
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    +5 points if they cook bacon well and like beer.
    -3 points if they try to substitute turkey bacon though

....You've been talking to my boyfriend....
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    ....You've been talking to my boyfriend....
    Correct, he and I are on a mission to eliminate this poor substitute for one of the greatest substances on this earth.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbO_tyb1nuNtFyI-nbop8XJwgIb0jiH23SmQXI1Ktw6oIZaQElqg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    i wanted to reply to this thread, but i'm a 10 and thus cannot relate to the problems of guys who are mere 9's.

:huh:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    i wanted to reply to this thread, but i'm a 10 and thus cannot relate to the problems of guys who are mere 9's.

:huh:

same.
  • I know my 9 is only with me for my monies anyway..........

Am not!