My journey so far & Success hopefully you agree - Pic Heavy

Options

Replies

• VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Big difference!

Fasting is definitely a great way to get out of stagnancy and it is healthy for us if done right. I am surprised that you are fasting breakfast. That would be the hardest one to fast because if to eat protein for breakfast it would give energy for the day and make you feel full longer. If to fast a meal, the dinner would be it.
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS, GREAT JOB. ITS SO HARD TO SEE OR OWN SUCCESS BUT PICTURES DO NOT LIE. YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT :)
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Big difference!

Fasting is definitely a great way to get out of stagnancy and it is healthy for us if done right. I am surprised that you are fasting breakfast. That would be the hardest one to fast because if to eat protein for breakfast it would give energy for the day and make you feel full longer. If to fast a meal, the dinner would be it.

Well I dont tend to find it a problem as I have never been a fan of breakfast. I fast from 8pm till noon the next day. It has been a real help when losing. I know its not for everyone but worked great for me, plus ther are all the other health benefits too.

Thank to all of you guys has really helped me start to think logically and stop thinking daft stuff.
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great, a nice hunky looking man, not podgy at all!! Well done and enjoy :)
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are truly an inspiration!
  • tempest501
    Options
    Thank you so much.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Definite difference in attitude and weight! I love IF makes me focus on food less.
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    You look like a different person. CONGRATULATIONS!! You look great!
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    NO PUDGE! You look healthy & perfect! Many women prefur men they can hug without feeling bones jutting out! (including me) :-))
    Good for you!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great, you should be proud of yourself:bigsmile:
  • nikkilynne59
    nikkilynne59 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow you really do look a lot different now, you should be proud of yourself. I know what you mean about the not seeing it yourself, I have lost over 30 pounds my self and I still don't see it . But keep up the good work your a true motivator
  • tempest501
    Options
    Wow you really do look a lot different now, you should be proud of yourself. I know what you mean about the not seeing it yourself, I have lost over 30 pounds my self and I still don't see it . But keep up the good work your a true motivator

Thanks everyone and if my story can help motivate people that is great. I look at the success stories alot its what kept me going half the time so I thought its only fair to share my journey.
  • tempest501
    Options
    Definite difference in attitude and weight! I love IF makes me focus on food less.

Thanks that's nice to hear, I don't really feel the difference to much in my confidence but the wife says the same so I guess it must be returning :)
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Nice job bro.:drinker:
  • tempest501
    Options
    Nice job bro.:drinker:

Thank you :)
  • hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Terrific work, friend! WTG!
  • sibitalic
    sibitalic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look younger and handsome.
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    yup, agree
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great...way different~
  • tempest501
    Options
    Thanks =D again to everyone, its so nice to hear all your kind works, well read but you know what i mean lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!