Worst pickup lines you've either used or had used on you...

Options
12346»

Replies

• AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Ok, so I know we've transitioned to cheesy pick up lines, but I once had a guy that I was doing a watch repair for tell me that I was the prettiest girl in the store and started asking me a lot of uncomfortable personal questions. He then went on to tell me that we had to keep quiet b/c his fiance was walking our way and he was "being a bad boy" I told him that he was being incredibly innapropriate and that it was unwelcome---as his fiance (whom I assumed he was lying about) walked up beside him. She pulled him away by the arm and gave him a firm talking to. He then came back, apologized and asked if I was mad at him and if I'd forgive him for being so bad (que dark grin) and continued to stare, compliment, and freak me out. As I was finishing putting his watch back together, he asked if there was anything he could "do" for me. I told him no, but I'll fix his watch as soon as possible so that he can go away. I practically tossed it at him and walked away from the jewelry counter. THAT was uncomfortable. It doesn't happen often, but there are times where I do feel unsafe at work.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    How about this one? I actually got approached by a woman in a bar not long ago..."See that guy over there? He thinks you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen...and I'm his mom so I can vouch for what a great guy he is!"

Yeah...that's a real panty dropper. lol

I love this! :laugh:

Did I mention he was wearing a wife beater...in a bar...he was a winner all around. lol
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    I was eating dinner at the bar with my husband and he went to the restroom and this guy walked up to me and said "nice legs, what time do they open?" right at my husband walked up behind him- I said "I don't know, why don't you turn around and ask my husband".... I have never seen the color drain from someones face so quickly...
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    From a rather talented artist (who was married!!!): "Could I please PLEASE draw you - nude? With you as my model, your picture would grace the cover of every top art magazine in the world!"

If it hadn't been so completely over the top, I almost would have fallen for it!
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Some girl - "My friend thinks you're hot."

Me - Walks away. Confidence is sexy. If you can't even talk to me then why bother?

You just ignored her and walked away? Ah meanie!!

I'd walk off to after I laughed.... I couldn't date someone that can't even come up and say hi

Exactly.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hmm idk i dont recall lines because i hate them if a guy comes up to me using a line i walk away.... i like when someone tries talking to me not saying something he uses on everyone..
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Some girl - "My friend thinks you're hot."

Me - Walks away. Confidence is sexy. If you can't even talk to me then why bother?

So, you've never used a wingman? lol

Not to approach a woman on my behalf. Just to hang with and shoot the *kitten*
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    A guy used this on me at the gym one day

"On a scale of North Korea to America, how free are you tonight?"

That's a great line!!! LOVE this!!!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I put the STD in STUD. Now all I need is U.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I loved the way your panties smelled yesterday at the laundromat. Where do you live?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    "You look like the kind of girl who only dates rich guys" meant to guilt me into a date or talking, it worked I defended myself for 5 minutes before another guy came in with the "is this guy bothering you" to which I almost answered "no" and then I realized, "yes he is"...as I realized guilt tactics are not attractive and I should never have to defend whatever I look like.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    A guy used this on me at the gym one day

"On a scale of North Korea to America, how free are you tonight?"

That's a great line!!! LOVE this!!!

This made me LOL.

I have this thing about men hitting on me at the grocery store. I'm starting to think that they have hidden cameras around just waiting for my reaction becuase it happens far too ofetn and at the most random times. The latest 2:

"You must be a snowflake becuase I've fallen for you" Too bad he was cheesy and too young for me. He was cute.

"I would love to survive a zombie apocolypse with you" I seriously didn't even know what to say to this. I just kind of cocked my head for a moment thinking about if I had heard him right and then I just laughed and walked away.

I thought about shopping elsewhere, but now it's become kind of a game.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Priests need nuns, doctors need nurses, let me be your pimp.

Oh wait, that's my best one...nevermind carry on
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I've done/do online dating - I get tons of e-mails with just "hi"...way to sweep me off my feet!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    "Was your father a thief? Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes" :huh:

HAHAHAHA the face made it even better
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    do you like bacon? wanna strip??

since everyone likes bacon, this one's a keeper \m/

haha... this made me laugh...
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    I put the STD in STUD. Now all I need is U.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Random guy at the grocery store: "You look like you could use another friend."
    Me: "....."
    Guy: "A hook-up friend, what do you say?"

Another guy bought me a card, again at the grocery store, in which he complimented me and my smile. Wrote his name/number and it said that he would love to talk to me if I didn't have a boyfriend. It also said that if I didn't call him he would understand. I didn't call him, since I was already talking with someone else. I saw him a few weeks later, in which he proceeded to pick up his phone, call his buddy and complain very loudly about me. Class act!
  • thatfitgaal
    Options
    "Great legs, what time do they open?"

Like, I don't even..
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    On the rare occasion that I am drunk at a bar, I just loose my brain/mouth filter. One girl walked by me, and I just said, "Damn you're hot." She laughed. Then I started thinking, and asked her if she had already walked by earlier. She said she had, about three times. And I made the same comment every time. The next time she walked by with her (large) boyfriend. I tapped him on the shoulder, and asked if she was his girl. He said yes. I high fived him and bought him a drink. He laughed his *kitten* off.