Any gentlemen on these forums?

Options

Replies

• Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    look as she ignored the females posting in her forum and continues on babbling about nonsense.
    perhaps instead of pestering men, she should be spending time with this husband who is smart and apparently already a gentleman.

my two cents.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I would say I am intelligent, secure and don't need to try and "prove" my manhood, but I am sure many people may disagree.

Why?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    But seriously though, it is easier to say you're a gentleman than to actually be one.

Is it "prove-able"?

Well, I think it's proved through actions.

Ah!
    And by the integrity in the wording of their posts??

Somewhat. More by their interactions with others, I would say.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    look as she ignored the females posting in her forum and continues on babbling about nonsense.
    perhaps instead of pestering men, she should be spending time with this husband who is smart and apparently already a gentleman.

my two cents.

*NODS*
  • whierd
    Options

my two cents.

Bad day?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I have met many people on here, even if they a 'trying to prove their manhood', It is good to listen because they do have lots of good advice too. You need a variety of people to help out on this journey whether you think they are mature or not. People offer different things based on their experience.

Yes, but cannot advice be dispensed without crudeness?
    There, I responded to a female.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    But seriously though, it is easier to say you're a gentleman than to actually be one.

Is it "prove-able"?

Ah!

What about guys that creep the bikini threads?
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options

my two cents.

Bad day?

actually i am having a good day :)
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You mean you don't want to hear about someone's penis size, how long they last in bed, and that they are cheating on their wife and other nastiness? Yeah I totally got that message today.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    You mean you don't want to hear about someone's penis size, how long they last in bed, and that they are cheating on their wife and other nastiness? Yeah I totally got that message today.

Etc., etc...
  • whierd
    Options

Is it "prove-able"?

Ah!

What about guys that creep the bikini threads?

If you're referring to me in the Motivation section, you'd see that I am doing it to give a well deserved confidence boost to the women who were posting in there.
  • rrowdiness
    rrowdiness Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yep, they're minding their own business and staying outta the forums.

When they do post, they're drowned out by the legions of batsh!t insane women complaining about their unsupportive boyfriends / husbands / casual hookups / male pets, and the 90-page echo chambers that result.

'OMG GURL HE DIDNT COMMMENT WHEN YOU LOST .5 LB THATS EMOTIONAL ABUSE U SHOULD DIVOROECE HIM RIGHT NOW PLENNY OF FISHH IN DA SEA'
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Not many on tonight. They're all posting stupid stuff to see which topic gets either locked or pisses people off first. :grumble:
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    i dont know why you feel you have to explain your reasons for posting in another thread
  • whierd
    Options

my two cents.

Bad day?

actually i am having a good day :)

Ahh, well...be nicer. :angry:
  • whierd
    Options
    i dont know why you feel you have to explain your reasons for posting in another thread

She asked, I've nothing to hide. :shrug:
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    alright, i better high tail it out of here, before i get too carried away and say what i really think about the OP.

Toodles.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I have met many people on here, even if they a 'trying to prove their manhood', It is good to listen because they do have lots of good advice too. You need a variety of people to help out on this journey whether you think they are mature or not. People offer different things based on their experience.

Yes and no. I type how I talk. That is just how some people talk out in the nonforum world.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

Yes and no. I type how I talk. That is just how some people talk out in the nonforum world.

IMHO, a sad reflection of our society
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would say I am intelligent, secure and don't need to try and "prove" my manhood, but I am sure many people may disagree.

Why?

To answer why would indicate that I feel the need to prove myself.