Things that p*ss you off.

Options

Replies

• gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate pricks, ungrateful children, bad parents...those that let their kids run the entire freaking store wreaking havoc upon all those around them and the parent just says, "Johnny, stop that. Come here Johnny." and the entire time not even looking at them.

It's amazing to me how some people don't step out of themselves to see how annoying they can let their kids be.

I can't imagine how hard it is to keep after a two year old, or a young kid, but c'mon man. If anything at least act embarrased when your kid is out of control in public instead of ignoring it or acting like it's cute.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Having my @$$ handed to me because YOUR lack of planning, YOUR inability to keep you staff on task has now become MY emergency.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

I feel better.
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bad morning coffee. It tastes like crap and I need a new coffee maker if I'm going to avoid murder charges.

I turn into a beast when the coffee sucks.

The coffee sucks this morning. Piece of *kitten* coffee maker, I hate you.

have you tried cleaning the maker with vinegar?
  • garfieldlover1
    Options
    love your list- however; at my post office they are soooo nice and friendly! I absolutely love Crocs! wear em all the time; I am wearing my winter crocs right now- fleece lined-pooh nice! and just bought a pair of leopard crocs to the chagrin of my 21 year old daughter! But hey- I agree with the rest of yours!:
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    People that call me right after I text them! I would have called you if I wanted to hear your damn voice!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    When people sneeze! UGHHHH it almost puts me in a bad mood. Also when people sweep carpet -_- it hurts my teeth and makes me cringe and I absolutely hate it!
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    The ability to PM someone who's NOT on your FL. Seriously. This promotes a lot of drama around here by chicken sh*ts that wanna stir up *kitten* but not own it. :explode:
    So... you DON'T want to cuddle? Ok fine.
  • samlankford
    Options
    mmm lately i have been getting the "muscle weighs more then fat" NO IT DOES NOT!!!!! I have to explain to them OVER AND OVER again that if I hand them a pound of muscle and a pound of fat it will still be A FREAKING POUND!!! IT JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT!!!!

I sitll get the "maybe you should cut back on the exercise, its not good to workout that hard"

there are SOOOOOOOO many things that piss me off.. but those are just the ones that I have heard today so far :bigsmile:
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Diabetes...
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Negative thoughts make you fat :)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    When you pop your yolk trying to fry an egg
    RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!! I ALWAYS break one of the yolks when I make my eggs every morning.
  • CiaLashelle
    CiaLashelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Having my @$$ handed to me because YOUR lack of planning, YOUR inability to keep you staff on task has now become MY emergency.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

I feel better.

I know exactly what you are talking about but I am too nice actually a bit of a push over so I end up just doing the work, but darn it I am mad on the inside LOL
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Data Entry :laugh:
  • leketchup
    leketchup Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Friends nagging wife lol, other then that nothing.
  • qsusanevans
    Options
    Love them toe socks!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    People who reply to comments without quoting the comment to which they are replying.

oh, and self righteous vegans.

?bb_attachments=289342&bbat=31686&inline
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    very skinny people saying "i'm fat"
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Negative thoughts make you fat :)

Statements like this.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Capt Hammer, cuz he tried to take Penny!

DrHor_zpsd53ef6bd.gif
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    Diabetes...
    dbtus.jpg