How many times a week do you and your partner

Options

Replies

• stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love those homemade waffles. Those commerically sold waffles, especially those bought from street venders, well, you never know if they are organic or filled with all kinds of residue you wouldn't want your waffles to have in them. Some of those residues can ruin your waffle iron. Turn it all black and crusty with old drippy batter from previous cooks running down the sides of it.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Man, I am in the mood for some hot, buttery, moist waffle that I can squirt my syrup on.

Best analogy ever...lol
    I know right!!!
  • 28DebRena
    Options
    I had waffles last night, by myself...

*high fiving*
  • Roboartist
    Options
    We have had waffles enough that we had to buy a new waffle iron. This after almost 22 years of sharing waffles together. We have a lot more waffles with the new waffle iron.
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    I had waffles last night, by myself...

*high fiving*

i have waffles with you. xo
  • 28DebRena
    Options
    I try to force my boyfriend to have waffles at least once a day, but he is older than me and isn't always hungry. Most of the time I end up having a generic waffle that vibrates.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    My husband seems to have lost his taste for waffles. Sigh
  • 28DebRena
    Options
    Man, I am in the mood for some hot, buttery, moist waffle that I can squirt my syrup on.

Best analogy ever...lol
    I know right!!!
    People are really into waffles on this site, lol.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh...I don't remember the last time we made waffles. I should probably pencil in some waffle time. I'm sure the kids would enjoy it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcW8IQuZLVaR0tCC9Vs4JMUA_SoK9exIKN5nXHBneY7iqik7P

My reaction EXACTLY! :sick:
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    at least once a week. usually Saturday nights.

We would make waffles more but he works nights....opposite schedules, it's rough.

Can you believe I tweaked my back making waffles this past weekend?! rough...
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh...I don't remember the last time we made waffles. I should probably pencil in some waffle time. I'm sure the kids would enjoy it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcW8IQuZLVaR0tCC9Vs4JMUA_SoK9exIKN5nXHBneY7iqik7P

My reaction EXACTLY! :sick:
    I agree...very cringeworthy
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Once or twice a week, whenever we see eachother. We make pretty delicious waffles :laugh:
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I try to force my boyfriend to have waffles at least once a day, but he is older than me and isn't always hungry. Most of the time I end up having a generic waffle that vibrates.

Love this ^^^^

Every time we're together. We have waffles for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks... On the beach, in the car. Love takeaway waffles :)
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can't tell who is talking about waffles and who is talking about waffles.... So confused

I think we are all talking about waffles. :)
  • woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got caught making waffles with my gf by her mom. She was very upset and told we needed to make waffles some place else. After she left to go to work we made more waffles to spite her.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I LOVE waffles! Especially with whipped cream!
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm a waffle junkie... that's why we have so many kids...un-protected waffle making we make waffles as often as she'll let me make waffles to..her at least weekly.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    My wife rly doesn't ever like waffles, so she suggested I have em with someone else.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Not ****ing enough, and being someone who is highly addicted to waffle making it gets very very irritating >:(
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My wife rly doesn't ever like waffles, so she suggested I have em with someone else.

My kind of wife.....

As long as there are no feelings for the one that eats the waffles there should not be a problem