How many times a week do you and your partner

Options

Replies

• grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My husband seems to have lost his taste for waffles. Sigh

That is not possible....waffle is ma favorite flavor.......
  • abasmom
    abasmom Posts: 49
    Options
    Are you making fun of fat people?! :angry:
    seriously.....smh...I had waffles this morning...before the baby woke up...she makes having waffles difficult lately, but we try to have them atleast 2x a week :)
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Waffles would be nice...Sadly, I don't know who I would make them with. :ohwell:

@KinzieElise Yourself silly!!

True enough lol. That's always an option!
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Do waffles count as exercise?? We have waffles once a week or at least once every two weeks. Waffles are very important emotionally to a marriage.....15 years later, I only want one waffle maker.....who by the way, made two mini waffles with me. ;)
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    Options
    I wonder if my applying syrup pre-maturely effects our waffle enjoying frequency.

Best quote ever!! LOL
  • carana69
    carana69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can never have enough waffles!
  • pocodonn
    Options
    The older I get, the more I love waffles. I find a lot of men my age don't dig the waffles much anymore. Perhaps because they are unable to operate the waffle maker very frequently? I find myself looking for younger company to enjoy waffles with. It's fun to wake up in the middle of the night for waffles, too. mmmm waffles...

Preach!!
  • tulsaBill
    tulsaBill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You people are making want a waffle so bad right now but no one wants to make them for me anymore.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I can't tell who is talking about waffles and who is talking about waffles.... So confused

Same here.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Oh gosh...I don't remember the last time we made waffles. I should probably pencil in some waffle time. I'm sure the kids would enjoy it.

Oh my god.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Being single sucks sometimes, I haven't had waffles in almost a years time. Ah well, I suppose it saves the headache of someone only ever wanting pancakes.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I looked through some of your diaries and didn't see those waffles logged. Tsk tsk.

LOL they didn't have an entry for waffles in the exercise logs
  • pocodonn
    Options
    Man, I am in the mood for some hot, buttery, moist waffle that I can squirt my syrup on.

This made my butter melt!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hardly ever..he doesnt seem to like waffles.
  • Peteyg76
    Peteyg76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    stay away from the blue waffle....look it up
  • tulsaBill
    tulsaBill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    and if your waffle lasts more than 4 hours call a Dr.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I had waffles...been trying to stay far away from them. I used to have them all the time.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    Younger men make excellent, long-lasting waffles. lol
  • Tiffers1759
    Tiffers1759 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This had me cracking up.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My husband needs to read this. He loves waffles A LOT and claims he never gets enough of'em. But according to this thread, he's getting way more waffles than a lot of people here. Maybe I should warn him about too many carbs.