I have strong feelings

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Been so long, I have to scroll through 15 pages of this thread just to remind my self what I wrote, and then laugh because I'm so witty and must post my epiphany
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Runs search for feelings, because I have them all and will explode if I don't share with complete strangers on the internet. Inadvertently necromances old thread.

Original poster picks up *exactly* where left off with precisely the same amount of emotion as if the issue hadn't been shelved for months. Points out that he has continued to be successful in his journey following his unsafe protocols.

Argues with something EvgeniZyntx didn't actually say, and accidentally agrees while writing with VERY HOSTILE TONE!!!

Has been refreshing madly, just waiting to be mentioned. Is disappointed by the hostile tone and posts wildly inappropriate gif. Has second thoughts. Edits post removes offensive statement and gif.

Eta: spelling.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    But, but how can I have deactivated? I'M RIGHT HERE! YOU PEOPLE ARE MAD!!!!

You should have stuck around and taken the backlash.
  • thrashrn
    Options
    Obnoxious meme added
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    This thread is triggering for people who struggle with controlling their feelings. Way to be inconsiderate.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in and comment without having read more than the first page or two of the thread and likely repeat something someone else already said because I think no one else could possibly have had my same insight or said as well as I would.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how much self-righteous heresay there is on this topic. I swear if people would just take a minute and look at the facts - and not the posted liberal conservative media - we could all move on to something more important...like good cake.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have extremely strong feelings about a controversial topic.

I have read absolutely no research or even news articles about research that has been conducted. I don't have any direct experience with the subject nor do I know anyone who has (that I'm aware of).

Because of this, there is nothing that conflicts with my very strong feelings on the matter, and anything you bring up or try to throw in my face is just a whole bunch of arm-waving and distraction and I don't need to go read YOUR links just so you can try to prove me wrong.

*Rants at troll's post, gives several "relevant" links to articles giving opposite information to said troll's post, rants some more and goes off in a huff..."

^LOL
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    stash-1-50ba499a07119.png

argument
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Still doesn't have anything witty to contribute. Posts drinking smiley so you'll think I'm following. :drinker:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Lemmings. The lot of ya.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Okay!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Somebody hear something?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Somebody hear something?

Crickets...
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Reads the thread starting from the end going back to page 10. Is amused but wonders what QTF means. Or was it QFT, can't remember and can't scroll back as I've already started my reply. (damn) Realizes it doesn't matter because it's likely no one will respond anyway as they didn't respond to my last two comments. Feels dejected, leaves thread. (will lurk again later)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Reads the thread starting from the end going back to page 10. Is amused but wonders what QTF means. Or was it QFT, can't remember and can't scroll back as I've already started my reply. (damn) Realizes it doesn't matter because it's likely no one will respond anyway as they didn't respond to my last two comments. Feels dejected, leaves thread. (will lurk again later)
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=qft
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

Quark, The Ferengi

Armin-Shimerman-as-Quark-in-Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine.jpg
  • MiaEllenxx
    Options
    bad manners!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Finally checks the thread again after resurrecting it the day before only to find that feels are not validated as hoped. Calls all posters mean and judgemental, whilst simultaneously being mean and judgemental and using expletives.

Storms out in a sefl righteous huff, claiming to never return.

Reports anyone that disagreed with her point of view.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Enters thread carrying butthurt from another thread that has since been removed from the forums. It doesn't matter that most of the people in this thread were not a part of that one: the really "important" people were, so they will "get it."