jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Why do you people hate science?

That had me laughing.
  • trollsb
    trollsb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You're having sex for work?
    Sex doesn't count when it's just for fun!

Yep that's my job - when it is just for fun it isn't nearly as strenuous!
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I log everything, except for black coffee.

I log my 2 -4 daily black coffees (no sweetener). Minimal calories but still has 1 or 2 calories. That and 8+ cups of water a day may be negative calories because of running to the bathroom so often ; - )
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Since mango was on the "list" a mango has aprox 130 calories say you eat 10 of them (yes that's a lot of mangos) do you think that those 1130 calories just go poof? You would log that correct? If you would log it if you ate 10 you should log it if you ate 1 or a half etc.

To me it would be a very slippery slope to decide that some calories don't really count.

I tried to cut a mango once. I am certain I burned at least 130 calories in stomping around the kitchen, angrily cursing at it and eventually just brutally stabbing it over and over.

I also did not know one could eat a dandilion. My food budget will dimish greatly this summer :wink:

Loved this post. Thanks for the laugh. Now off this site and back to drafting Wills and Trusts.
  • Bethbr00tality
    Bethbr00tality Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I distinctly remember my granny making fried dandelions (possibly just the greens though?). I don't, however, remeber eating them because it's smelled like bitter & oil, and that doesn't sound good. She loved it though. I wonder what exactly she was doing... I suppose it's for the best, frying a flower is probably conterproductive to.. everything. Taste. Calories. Crunch. Candying it however... nom.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    No such thing.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Look at my magnet car, this also is a great invention, it works along the same principles as negative calorie foods.

3jVxvwF.jpg

Haha magnet car!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Swimming pool water = negative calories. I burned over 1000 calories ingesting a couple of drops. ;)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    been eating carrots