I've lost my boobs....

Options
I am struggling really hard to love my body. I've lost 30 pounds but I used to be a DD bra size and now I'm a B. I've never been this small and I although there are other parts of my body I love more now, I'm just depressed about the whole thing. Are there any other women out there in this situation where you lost a lot of weight and your boobs? How'd you cope? Any suggestions?

Replies

• Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    It's a difficult thing to do, but you just have to love your own body, especially when you are reaching your goals and maintaining better health! :)

While going from a DD to a size B sounds major, I'm sure that your body is more proportional all around now. If you still look like your profile picture, your chest looks great. I don't think there is anything that anyone else can say to make you love your own body, but personally, I think you should!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    My wife is dealing with the same thing. She's dealing with the loss by finally coming to the realization that boobs are pretty much useless when compared to the things she is gaining from training (muscle, endurance, etc.).
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    I am a 40DDD.
    I have 100 + pounds to lose to be a healthy weight.

I know I will lose mine, probably drastically.

And I am already sad about this and it hasn't even started.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I have a different point of view. I wish I could lose more. I have always had lots up top and continue to do so even with being almost 50 lbs down.
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    I've only lost 9 lb in the last two weeks, but mine didn't change at all, so I consider myself lucky. My girlfriend lost a bra size while losing 9 lb, so I guess we just lose differently.
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Half the weight you lost was boobage. I bet your back feels awesome not dragging that around any more.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Half the weight you lost was boobage. I bet your back feels awesome not dragging that around any more.

ive lost boobs but thank god im not having them put strain on my back, ok im old, my skin isnt elastic any more but you cant see that in my skinny jeans and tops.
  • tino124
    Options
    Don't worry, I'll help you look for them OP
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I was an A or AA at both my highest and lowest weight. What's wrong with being a B? I'd be happy with that.

Assuming your avatar is a current pic of you, your boobs look good on your body.
  • rockchick90
    Options
    Ive lost 50lb and all I've gone down is a back size on my Bra from a 40J to a 38J so it doesn't always go off your boobs! mines all gone off my waist and hips mainly!
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Buy some.

40D to 34B and I'm probably going to.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Padded push up bras, and focus on the good stuff. Or buy some.
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose mine.
  • flabtofabgirl
    flabtofabgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret, up two cup size bras! I love those! :) But I'm also naturally large. ;)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Went from DD to B (actually I'm probably an A now, but I refuse to get a new bra and find out). At first it was rough, but now I realize they don't get in the way when I workout. Plus, I have more of an hour glass shape with the muscle I've built than I would have had being skinny with big boobs.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    It's all about proportion. Your boobs looked great on your body!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I've gone from a UK 42f to 36e, doesn't sound too bad but there's a HUGE difference, to size, shape and feel,I still have about 40lbs to go but I'm just about learning to love them again :flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Im supposed to be a 36C....i dont want to lose my booberries!!! :sick:
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would go down :( Then I could find some bras/bikini tops! Oh well, I guess it all depends how much fatty tissue or muscle tissue is hidden in there. Can't control where you lose unfortunately, however you just need to learn to love the new you!! :D

You look fantastic from your profile pic!! :)
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    a B is not small-DD is just huge! Embrace the new you!