Replies

• jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • gracesway
    gracesway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2010/07/17/recipe-chocolate-torte-with-whipped-cream-and-chocolate-sauce/

They may not be super low in calories (125-175) but the glycemic index is lower than cookies and cake, and I found that spiking my blood sugar, particularly after dinner was not doing me any favors.
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    bump:tongue:
  • CathyCat67
    CathyCat67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aditifoodie
    aditifoodie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    google one ingredient ice cream
  • shelbystatic
    shelbystatic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • powership00
    powership00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Banana Pudding (If you have enough self control to eat one serving)

You can use low fat Cool Whip if you want to save five calories per serving (not worth it in my taste opinion). Also, the low calorie nilla wafers are the way to go. You cannot tell the difference in the taste, but I dont have any around for the nutritional information. It drops the calories down a bit per serving.

I served this at a lunch party and everybody was shocked this was low cal/fat after they ate it.

Kraft - Cool Whip (Original), 0.5 container (22 tablespoons ea.) 138 calories
    Jell-O (Jello) - Sugar & Fat Free Vanilla Instant Pudding (Mix Only), 1 container (1 pkg (8g) ea.) 150 calories
    Jell-O (Jello) - Instant Pudding & Pie Filling - Banana Cream - Sugar Free Fat Free, 1 container (1 cup package ea.)100 calories
    Fresh Fruit - Banana , 81 calories (2)
    Nabisco - Nilla Wafers - Original, 0.5 container

Line the bottom of your dish with the wafers. Top the wafers with both puddings mixed with the banana slices cut in half, then top with the rest of the wafers. Serve very cold. You will use half a box of wafers with this recipe.

8 servings

Total Calories: 1428
    Per Serving: 179
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sarahaldinger
    sarahaldinger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Frozen banana
    Blended with cocoa powder, maybe peanut butter
    Top with coconut.
  • Tiff4378
    Tiff4378 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Low Calorie Chocolate Pie

The version I make is 169 calories per serving for 6 servings. However, if you use lower calorie ingredients than I did yours will be even lower.

You will need:

1 small box Jell-o Sugar Free Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding
    2 cups 1% Milk
    Reddi Whip
    Keebler mini graham cracker crusts (they come in packs of 6)

Prepare Pudding and Milk as directed on package. Divide pudding into 6 pie crusts. Add 2 T of Reddi Whip per pie. Easy and just 169 calories per serving. Enjoy!
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I Just made some killer cupcakes last night.

1 box of white or yellow (i used yellow) cake mix and 1 16 oz can of crushed pineapple with the juice. Mix together and put in cupcake pan, bake according to the box directions (350 for about 16 minutes i think) Should make 12 cupcakes depending on how big you make them.

At 12 cupcakes they are 42 calories each.

You can add some sugar fee whipped topping for an additional 20 calories if you want to. Regardless still very tasty and low in calories for a whole cupcake.

You can do the same thing with pop.

Any cake mix with 1 12 oz can of any diet soda and 1/2 cup of egg whites. You can make cupcakes or cake, bake according to box directions and enjoy!!!
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I eat two tablespoons of peanut butter if I'm craving dessert :) or I make hot cocoa with almond milk (I use Equal Exchange hot cocoa mix)! so decadent!
  • fitnessasana
    Options
    Skinny hot cocoa! 1 c Unsweetened almond milk, 1tbsp of cocoa pwdr, 1 square Theo 80% dark chocolate, 1tsp sugar, 1 packet of Stevia, pinch of salt. Stovetop medium heat, whisk occasionally. Enhancements include cinnamon, vanilla, cayenne pepper. Alternates include substituting the chocolate square for 1tsp of virgin coconut oil. Calories are around 100 and fat is around 7g.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Water
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    half of a low cal hot chocolate packet mixed with vanilla or plain greek yogurt.

fruit with chocolate sauce

frozen cool whip is similar to ice cream without all the guilt

graham cracker (or anything really) with nutella on top

get a full fat dessert and eat a small portion (2 bites)

get some really expensive dark chocolate and portion out 1 serving a night
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Take to Graham crackers cover with cool whip but in freezer

sooooooo goood like haveing a ice cream bar
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    For the sugar-free/LC fans:
    Cream cheese, cocoa powder, sf vanilla flavoring syrup.... Eat as is for pudding, or freeze it for ice cream. Yum!
  • yonky50
    yonky50 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rel12345
    rel12345 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Something I really like doing is taking an individual cup of sugar free pudding, adding just a few Rice Krispies to it and a small spoonful of peanut butter. So good and almost naughtily indulgent.