For fun- What do you drive?

Options

Replies

• Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Toyota Seinna minivan (for the 3 kids), Toyota Camry and VW Eos convertible (gotta have something that doesn't scream soccer mom)... Lol
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    05 saab 9-3t 5 spd. Sven is my daily driver and I love him.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Infiniti QX56 (4 kids)
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have 5 children so 2012 Town & Country Mini-van!

I would still like a convertible 1965 Mustang, maybe when all the kids move out;)
  • joe3166
    Options
    Crestliner 215 with 225 2013 ETEC
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    GMC Serria 1500
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    A Toyota Yaris for the gas mileage, and Jeep Wrangler TJ for fun. Planning to trade in the Yaris toward a Porsche Cayman some day.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    2013 Chevy Equinox. Bought my dream car 2 years ago, a 2005 C6 Corvette 6 speed, LeMans Blue. I would like a 63 split window coupe.:wink:
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    My hubs and I both have VW Rabbits. Mine is silver and his is grey. It is cute having 2 rabbits sitting next to eachother. :)

If you have 2 rabbits sitting next to each other, you better keep your eye on them! Next thing you know, you'll have 20 rabbits in the driveway!

That is our plan...never have to buy another car again!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    2013 Chevy Equinox. Bought my dream car 2 years ago, a 2005 C6 Corvette 6 speed, LeMans Blue. I would like a 63 split window coupe.:wink:

Very nice!
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Dodge Avenger,
    No just bought it in June,
    I hope to someday own a 1930 duesenberg model j cabriolet such a sweet looking car
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Currently:
    2012 Mazda 3 Skyactiv Hatchback
    Why? It's truly a driver's car with excellent handling and driving dynamics in a practical package.

Goal:
    Cadillac CTS-V Sedan
    Why? Because 556 HP, 0-60 in 3.9 Seconds...
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Currently:
    Why? It's truly a driver's car with excellent handling and driving dynamics in a practical package.

Goal:
    Cadillac CTS-V Sedan

The CTS-Vs are pretty badass, but are they really 3.9, or is that what GM tells everyone? ^_^ I remember seeing a breakdown of stuff a few years back done by Consumer Reports showing that almost all of the 0-60 advertising were a bit...ehm...exaggerated. If I remember right, at that time, the Lotus Elise was by far and away the fastest real 0-60 in a production car, and it was something like 4.1 seconds.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Dodge Avenger,
    No just bought it in June,
    I hope to someday own a 1930 duesenberg model j cabriolet such a sweet looking car

Oooo... Pic?
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Currently:

Goal:
    Cadillac CTS-V Sedan

The CTS-Vs are pretty badass, but are they really 3.9, or is that what GM tells everyone? ^_^ I remember seeing a breakdown of stuff a few years back done by Consumer Reports showing that almost all of the 0-60 advertising were a bit...ehm...exaggerated. If I remember right, at that time, the Lotus Elise was by far and away the fastest real 0-60 in a production car, and it was something like 4.1 seconds.

Probably not 0-60 in 3.9 with me in it... lol... I bet it comes close if you have the right tires and know how to launch it properly.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I have a GMC2500 Diesel for my Toy Hauler and a Honda Accord as a daily driver.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I drive a Mercedes! Hubby drives a BMW! :drinker:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I have a jeep liberty, but I'm hoping to get a jeep wrangler soon. I'd love to have a bright blue one
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Audi!! Twin turbo power! Manual! 6 speed power!!
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    During the summer if I am alone I ride a Honda VTX1300. Other times its a Chevy Suburban, or a Plymouth Breeze...hopefully will be driving my Camaro this summer too.