mens opinions needed....

Options

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    ok so what do yall men find most attractive about a woman....i want looks AND chararistics (yes i know i spelled it wrong). just curious cause im single and maybe looking to date but idk what guys in genreal find most attractive about women now a days lol.

A strong, deadlift, squat and bench all with good form. If the form is bad that's a turn off. Lookswise a face is necessary and they have to able to cook bacon just the right level of crispyness.

I very much enjoyed your post :)
  • fairbanksk
    fairbanksk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    From your looks you are a very attractive woman, I dont know you so I cant judge your personality which is an important thing that I look for in a woman. If you have the right personality and your looks you should go very far and be any man's dream woman. I wish you the best of luck in your search.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Be yourself. If they don't like it, they're not the one for you.

i know but thats the ing i think i scare them with my confidence and how open spoken i am. i guess im intimidating?

So you're willing to change your personality to attract a man? I'd rather be forever alone.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have found that most men appreciate a woman with functioning sex organs and a decent level of hygiene.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Not JUST men are sexually attracted to women.

I'm pretty sure that's what shes looking for....

Anyway, for me, a good attitude is always a must, now on the "shallow" end, here's my 2 cents....
    BOYS are attracted to the skimpy dress...
    MEN are into a woman that shows self respect. =]

thanks. hmm good answer so dnt dress like a hoochie? lol i dont anyways but good to know :)

Lol I wasn't acusing you of it. =] Just responding with my personal prefrence. Just be yourself, I'm sure you wont have a problem. =]
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Kindness.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i know but thats the ing i think i scare them with my confidence and how open spoken i am. i guess im intimidating?
    That's the point. You can't change yourself for anybody. They either accept you as you are (faults and all) or they're not the right one for you.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    great smile, beautiful face, clean and manicured, intelligent, sense of humor, kind and considerate.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

So you're willing to change your personality to attract a man? I'd rather be forever alone.

um no never said i would change, im saying i think for the average man im too confident and out spoken. im not going to change that or anything else i say or do or enjoy ect. im trying to figure out what guys like in general to see if its me thats weird for standards or if i just havnt ran into the right person yet.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Breasts.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    great smile, beautiful face, clean and manicured, intelligent, sense of humor, kind and considerate.

This, plus a rich family and knows how to cook, clean and takes care of her feet.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    I know I totally don't have the parts to concider myself a man but my husband and I split up for a 6 month period of time and I thought it was over. We weren't seperated, we were done. I went on several dates and got serious with one of them for a few months and the first thing he told me was I got his attention by having a kick *kitten* confidence and kept my personal appearance clean. Like I might have felt like **** from the split but I made sure my nails and toes were clean and polished, Kept my makeup to par, and NEVER went out in pajamas or sweatpants.

He said it really caught his eye. So there's some things you might not have even thought about.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I have found that most men appreciate a woman with functioning sex organs and a decent level of hygiene.

Dear god! Don't forget sanity...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    The search feature on this site is a wonderful tool:noway:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You haven't ran in to the right person yet. I'm also extremely confident and outspoken, and yes, that some times turned men 'off' to me. Those men were not right for me.
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    I know I totally don't have the parts to concider myself a man but my husband and I split up for a 6 month period of time and I thought it was over. We weren't seperated, we were done. I went on several dates and got serious with one of them for a few months and the first thing he told me was I got his attention by having a kick *kitten* confidence and kept my personal appearance clean. Like I might have felt like **** from the split but I made sure my nails and toes were clean and polished, Kept my makeup to par, and NEVER went out in pajamas or sweatpants.

He said it really caught his eye. So there's some things you might not have even thought about.
    i carry myself pretty well and im confident but the dates i have gone on recentlyish idk i guess it freaks them out and i like talking about idk stuff with meaning not partys and viedo games ect i like talking about medical stuff anatomy new studies ect and they usually look at like me like im speaking german or something. maybe confidence isnt the "in" thing around my state?
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Nice hands, real nails. and a nice neck

and eyes that look into mine
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Make sure you don't over tweeze your eyebrows and moisturize your elbows. Eyebrows and elbows are key indicators of the condition of certain parts that are harnessed via under garments.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    i carry myself pretty well and im confident but the dates i have gone on recentlyish idk i guess it freaks them out and i like talking about idk stuff with meaning not partys and viedo games ect i like talking about medical stuff anatomy new studies ect and they usually look at like me like im speaking german or something. maybe confidence isnt the "in" thing around my state?

Those seem like odd date night conversation topics, IMO.

"Talks about weird stuff we don't have in common" isn't really the same thing as confidence is it?
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    Make sure you don't over tweeze your eyebrows and moisturize your elbows. Eyebrows and elbows are key indicators of the condition of certain parts that are harnessed via under garments.

haha good to know i dnt over tweeze and i definatly moisture the **** out of my elbows lol thanks for the imput this one made me laugh a lil