mens opinions needed....

Options

Replies

• whitehairedguy64
    Options
    For a serious and honest answer-

When seeing or meeting a woman for the first time, the first impression is a visual one. I first look at her face, minimal make up, (or no make up) tastefully applied, nice hair and hairstyle (no extremes please, blue, green hair, shaved scalp......no thanks), a nice smile. Then mannerisms, an approachable greeting, able to carry on a conversation without every other word being "like" or "ya know" or "dude". Refrain from using profanity. Height and weight in reasonable proportion. While nice, this is not mandatory. Reasonably and appropriately dressed. Ok to be feminine and sexy, but there is a difference between being tastefully dressed and being trashy.

That's good for a start.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Chunky peanut butter.

*deleted from FL*

Yea!!!

Don't worry guys, just like my women, I like 'EM ALL.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who I can have an intellectual conversation with. Science, history, politics. I find that attractive. And a sense of humor

Hi, where do you live sir?

Did you call dibs?
    Don't get excited. That's how men talk as part of the mating ritual. ;-) Kidding!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    If you are a dating site avoid the " I am just as comfortable in a little black dress as I am jeans" line, I have a buddy that says if he sees that they are gone instantly because EVERY woman says this same crap.

And using a face shot with good lighting on a dating site is actually better. People go for attraction on looks first a good portion of the time, when I did this I had a lot of people messaging me in comparison other photos with not so great lighting or more people in the picture. Your photos on a dating site should also show a bit of a reflection of what you like to do and show you having fun and smiling. Then when they end up on your profile your personality will draw the ones that you'd be more interested in out.

Think of dating as shopping, if you didn't like the package or the contents, OR if you couldn't really see what it was or understand what the packaging says would the item make it into your cart?

Def have body shots too though. I don't mean that in a gross way either but if a girl has only face shots a guy is going to think she's really heavy or at the very least ashamed about her body.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Then just go out and find some guys to bang. Eventually one of those will be cool and like you back.
    im celebate so no sex :sad:

At all??!!??!!?

nope :sad: ya that definatly kinda limits it cause beileve me if i wanted to just run around town and f*** everyone in every area code i could lol. thats all guys mainly want from me so im not doin it until someone deserves it or marriage (i know celebate means until marriage but idk what to call either waiting untill i feel 100% right or marriage- just so no one attacks the s*** out of me for that)
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    For a serious and honest answer-

When seeing or meeting a woman for the first time, the first impression is a visual one. I first look at her face, minimal make up, (or no make up) tastefully applied, nice hair and hairstyle (no extremes please, blue, green hair, shaved scalp......no thanks), a nice smile. Then mannerisms, an approachable greeting, able to carry on a conversation without every other word being "like" or "ya know" or "dude". Refrain from using profanity. Height and weight in reasonable proportion. While nice, this is not mandatory. Reasonably and appropriately dressed. Ok to be feminine and sexy, but there is a difference between being tastefully dressed and being trashy.

That's good for a start.

thank you much appreciated :)
  • drchimpanzee
    Options
    Then just go out and find some guys to bang. Eventually one of those will be cool and like you back.

At all??!!??!!?

nope :sad: ya that definatly kinda limits it cause beileve me if i wanted to just run around town and f*** everyone in every area code i could lol. thats all guys mainly want from me so im not doin it until someone deserves it or marriage (i know celebate means until marriage but idk what to call either waiting untill i feel 100% right or marriage- just so no one attacks the s*** out of me for that)

Oh ok that I get then. Nothing wrong with waiting for it to be right for you. I think a "only when we're married line" is reallllllly going to scare most guys off. A "let's wait a couple months until it's right" is def easier to swallow and will weed out any jerks I'd guess.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    But what about your needs? This idea that a woman's vagina is some sacred token that must only be given to the most worthy of suitor is crazycakes. You deserve to enjoy physical contact with men just as much as they want to enjoy it with you... guys aren't the only ones that enjoy sex... this has very little to do with your overall dating thread and more to do with something that I think is wrong with ALL of the dating world.

But seriously, it's just sex.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    um no never said i would change, im saying i think for the average man im too confident and out spoken. im not going to change that or anything else i say or do or enjoy ect. im trying to figure out what guys like in general to see if its me thats weird for standards or if i just havnt ran into the right person yet.

Sounds like you need to change your fishing ground, you won't catch swordfish fishing up river only Salomon. Try changing where you meet guys, like go to places that interest you and you would be surprised to find guys who share the same interest. Guys will over come shyness very quick when they find you into a topic they are genuinely interested in. Volunteering, sports, baking cakes, whatever it is.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Not JUST men are sexually attracted to women.

Or women to men.
    Or men to women. : P

And then there's the trans* gender spectrum as well where ze could also be attracted to cisgendered women as well, even if they identify as neither male OR female.

Right.
  • drchimpanzee
    Options
    But what about your needs? This idea that a woman's vagina is some sacred token that must only be given to the most worthy of suitor is crazycakes. You deserve to enjoy physical contact with men just as much as they want to enjoy it with you... guys aren't the only ones that enjoy sex... this has very little to do with your overall dating thread and more to do with something that I think is wrong with ALL of the dating world.

Ummm how you doinnnnnn'???
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

Why? And secondly, why are you in search of a man to date if you're not going to have sex? You're an adult, and sex is part of a healthy adult relationship.

If you're not looking for a husband/male sex partner, then just go hang out with large groups of people and sort out men and women that you enjoy the company of and hang out with them.

You seem to be making this way harder on yourself than it needs to.

Ok I got sucked back in.

Why the hell not? If she wants to wait or abstain from sex thats her decision and it should be respected, regardless of her beliefs behind it.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Why? And secondly, why are you in search of a man to date if you're not going to have sex? You're an adult, and sex is part of a healthy adult relationship.

If you're not looking for a husband/male sex partner, then just go hang out with large groups of people and sort out men and women that you enjoy the company of and hang out with them.

You seem to be making this way harder on yourself than it needs to.

Ok I got sucked back in.

Why the hell not? If she wants to wait or abstain from sex thats her decision and it should be respected, regardless of her beliefs behind it.

Well, if she's not looking to have sex until marriage, then I think she will probably be better off seeking out friends of both sexes to spend time with and enrich her life. If she spent less time worrying about what kind of man she wants, and what kind of man wants her, etc. etc. blah blah, she will have a nice, relaxing life full of fun and adventure, and eventually the right guy will come along... because, as a confident woman, she is following her life path as an independent person (which makes everyone more attractive.)
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    yea im not telling them we have to wait till marriage (im not even looking to get married) but def until i feel its right thats for sure. i dont throw my cat at everyone. they start pushing like a week into knowing me. and my vagina is very happy i can take care of that on my own not to mention i said no sex not no foreplay beileve me im not saying only men enjoy sex if i could i would 4 times a day everyday.
  • littlebre33
    Options
    ok so what do yall men find most attractive about a woman....i want looks AND chararistics (yes i know i spelled it wrong). just curious cause im single and maybe looking to date but idk what guys in genreal find most attractive about women now a days lol.

A strong, deadlift, squat and bench all with good form. If the form is bad that's a turn off. Lookswise a face is necessary and they have to able to cook bacon just the right level of crispyness.

I very much enjoyed your post :)

I agree...lol..well just the bacon part...
  • whitneyps7
    Options

sex is big self respect thing to me. most people now a days dont really get it. everyone throws there gentials around like confetti. i dont lkike that especailly with all the stds and werid **** going around
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    ...im not doin it until someone deserves it or marriage (i know celebate means until marriage but idk what to call either waiting untill i feel 100% right or marriage- just so no one attacks the s*** out of me for that)

Very cool. Cheers.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    If she has brains, a great personality, can cook, clean fish and field dress a deer...ohhhh baby!
    And she has to know the difference between futbol and football!
  • drchimpanzee
    Options

sex is big self respect thing to me. most people now a days dont really get it. everyone throws there gentials around like confetti. i dont lkike that especailly with all the stds and werid **** going around

510f6fd97298d.image.jpg
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    ...im not doin it until someone deserves it or marriage (i know celebate means until marriage but idk what to call either waiting untill i feel 100% right or marriage- just so no one attacks the s*** out of me for that)

Very cool. Cheers.

jeez thank u i thought this was a good way to be but more and more ppl give me **** for it and teaser me