Name your most recent non-scale related victory

Options

Replies

• never124get
    Options
    Wearing jeans I haven't worn in a couple months. In a month I lost a size...I was in shock...it was awesome!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Took my belt off to get through security at the airport and my pants nearly hit the floor. I had to stand with my legs far apart to keep my pants up during the x-ray machine.
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's TDEE (total calorie burn, including BMR) of 2800 calories, according to my BodyMedia armband. Not bad, given my estimated BMR of 1290 calories and the fact that it was a work day.
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My Skinny, 14 yr old daughter and I can now share clothes. And some of mine are even too small for her.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I can now run 3 miles in a half hour. When I started running again, I could only do 2.5 :D
  • afgooch
    Options
    I can double cross my legs!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I saw someone I knew in college and he noticed my substantial weight loss. College is more than 30 years ago.
  • raspberryblonde
    Options
    My dad's a tailor, so I've been able to hold on to clothes for longer than most people, because I'll just have him alter them. But last weekend I found a pair of pants that I hadn't even looked at in months just chillin' in the back of the closet, and I must have lost more than 2 sizes along the way, because they weren't alterable.

So I gave them to a coworker. I, who for so long has been the recipient of other peoples' fat clothes (and these pants may have even come to me that way), finally got to be the person to give away MY fat clothes!
  • ebonyb202
    ebonyb202 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I pulled my pants off without unbuttoning them......I'm still in a little bit of denial about my clothes...its like am I am tripping or does this shirt look different? Why do I feel like I can exercise in my work wear? Maybe its just what I want to see? Idk but I know for sure 30lbs ago I would not have been able to slide my pants off unbuttoned
  • Kayd_Kayd
    Kayd_Kayd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my life I ran continuously for 10 min without wanting to die . And I always said I would never run unless I was being chased. Lmao!
  • nikki_1123
    Options
    I went to a store the other day which I hadn't been to since I had worked there over a year and a half ago. I said hi to her and she kind of just looked at me confused. I said Hi again and she said to me, "Oh! Nicole, I didn't recognize you for a minute, you're so slim!"

It made my day and has definitely made me push myself even harder. :)
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Recently I've been dealing with the struggle of losing the last 5-10lbs. I was pretty down on myself, thinking that I would never be able to lose it and have a flat stomach. Yesterday, however, I was going through my old progress pictures and I truly saw how far I've come. I realized that I should be proud of everything I have accomplished and even if my body isn't "perfect", I'm still happy with where I am what I look like now.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I was at work today and we were talking about how great Beyonce looked yesterday (during halftime, Super Bowl). I remarked, "She looks so great, didn't she have a baby about a year ago?"

My boss said, "Oh please, you look great for having two kids!" and another coworker who just started today said, "Oh my gosh, you have two kids?? You do NOT look like you have had kids!"

TOTALLY made my day :).
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I was mistaken for a bikini fitness model
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I call it George.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I ran 22 minutes today! That's the most I've ever run!
  • shortchange1
    shortchange1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There used to be certain items that I never dried in the dryer because I was sure they would shrink too much for me to wear them. Now EVERYTHING that's washable goes right into the dryer.:happy:
  • beckwithemily
    Options
    Made triple chocolate cupcakes for a few friends and did not have one, not even a lick of the spoon. I had no desire to.
  • carasnewlife
    carasnewlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Went to McDonalds and came out without buying anything - first time this has happened :)
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I worked 13 hours yesterday (teaching children and then a work meeting til late into the night) and I STILL came home and worked out.....part of me wanted to and part of me didn't BUT....the old me would NEVER EVER EVER EVER would have worked out after such a long day. It was great! I am still happy about it today :)