How much weight have you lost since January?

Options

Replies

• lbs32724
    Options
    I've lost 20 pounds.
  • healthy_fit_me
    healthy_fit_me Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    12 pounds....but alot of that was water weight because I ate terribly over the holidays
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    0 lbs...... but 4.6 inches! JACKPOT, baby!

(For the confused...I'm a lifter)
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Don't get in the habit of comparing yourself with other people's progress. Everyone and every body is different. You will do great if you are patient, accountable, measure yourself and your food, move as you are able and drink water. Taking your measurements is a better measure of success than the scale. Good Luck!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, 12 pounds since 12/29. Nice and steady. Newbie around here but on the insistance of my trainer, daily logging for intake has been a great help. Thanks fitness pal. What a great resource. And to all thee other success stories, congrats and thanks for sharing your success. It's amazing how much seeing the success of others inspires me to do more, to stay on course. Thanks and good luck all.
  • Handsett
    Handsett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I have lost 10.5 lbs. Whoohoo :)
  • MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    11lbs! yea!!!
  • kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 6th, and since then as of Sunday I have lost 20 lbs. I am expecting it to go down a bit in Feb. So I am hoping that I can maintain 6-8lbs per month.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    One freaking pound. Yes, I'm a little bitter--but just a little b/c my jeans are fitting a little better so I know something is happening.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    6lb for me
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    5lbs!
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Right at the start for me and I've lost 16½lb but I've got a long way to go!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    15lbs! :happy:
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    11 lbs :) Got a long way to go though..
  • Shaylaluvsya
    Options
    9 lbs....Sounds like you are doing wonderful!
  • ToBeCountry
    ToBeCountry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    12# loss since 1/7.
  • omahacheeks
    Options
    I've lost 6 lbs since January. The weekends are the toughest for me; that's when my family is all together and we have big family meals. I am so thankful for going back to work on Monday so I can get back on track.
  • erin4455
    erin4455 Posts: 135
    Options
    12 lbs since 1/1/13.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    10lbs since 1/4/13
  • eastonna
    eastonna Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    4 lbs but I'm at the tail end of my weight loss and only have a bit more to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!