How much weight have you lost since January?

Options

Replies

• tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    8lbs
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    1/2 pound. i'm at the end of my journey now and i with all the working out i do, i find it hard to lose weight. (Doing Insanity Right now, along with the running i normally do) either way i am happy that i lose that 1/2 pound. :)
  • sarahannisdennis
    Options
    15.2 lbs
  • KaunisPerhonen
    KaunisPerhonen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    10 pounds :)
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I committed to getting healthy and losing weight on January 3, 2013. Since then I've lost 11 lbs. I want to lose a total of 50 so I'm already over a 1/5 of the way to my goal.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Don't judge your weight loss off of ours. We're all doing different things and our bodies are all different. However, since I started on 1/12, I've lost 8 pounds.
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    9lbs
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    15 lbs for January- didn't start MFP until 2nd week, so 9 lbs since MFP :happy:
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 lbs! Now before anyone fusses at me please let me explain! Before the first of the year i ate junk ALL the ime and LOTS of it! I drank a LOT of "adult beverages" and had not stepped foot in the gym in quite a while!! So I decided the this was going to be my year. I stay under my calories almost everyday (logging onto MFP daily), drink ONLY water and work out at least 5 times a day. It's been awesome to see what old fashion diet and exercise can do for you!! I KNOW it will taper off soon and when it does I am fully prepared to switch things up! Cheers to new healthy lifestyles! I'm leaving that old fat girl in the dust!!!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    2 pounds...
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Just wondering if I'm on track! How much weight have you lost since January 1st?

Hi I've lost 14.6 lb
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    10 lbs
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in January and I have lost 5 pounds!
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i started Jan 1st....8lbs for me!!! YAAAAAAAYYYYYY
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    22 lbs :)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    absolutely a big fat zero

Me too
  • RoboGal12
    RoboGal12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started January 3rd, and I've only lost 3 lbs. However, the first few weeks I wasn't eating enough (because I mistakenly thought that was what I was supposed to do), netting about 800-1100 calories a day. Once I upped my calories to about 1,500/net about a week and a half ago, I've lost 3 lbs. Haven't lost anything in the last few days, but I'm gonna try not to overly obsess. Which can be hard...
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on an analog scale around Jan. 10th and it showed that I weighed 240 lbs. I was shocked because I don't think I had ever weighed that much. I have weighed around 225 lbs for years and that was how much I weighed when I saw my doctor in September 2012.

I bought a new scale a few weeks later, this time a digital scale. Between the time I weighed myself on the analog scale and when I bought the digital scale, I started the 30 Day Shred and started logging my food and changed my eating habits drastically. I eliminated, soda, junk food and a lot of processed foods from my diet. When I weighed myself on the digital scale, it clocked me in at 215 lbs. Now, I doubt that I lost 25 lbs in a few weeks. I just hate that I really can't say for sure how much I weighed when I started last month. Because of that, I am going to go with the 225 lbs as my starting weight, so with that, I will say that I lost approx. 10 lbs.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    From 12/29 to 1/26 = 7.4 lbs. I usually weigh weekly but moved this past weekend so I didn't have access (time or desire truthfully) to weigh. It'll be interesting to see what my progress is on Saturday.
  • aj445
    aj445 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    4 lbs and 2.5 inches :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!