"Interesting" Names

Options

Replies

• XD40SW
    Options
    Haha, that actually reminds me! Others I have seen.

Terri Fears
    Nina Prays
    Anita Head
    Tony Shed
    Cori Hammock
    Jen Godbehere

All of which I have personally known from work or personal life. Had my coworker assist me on remembering haha.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I was in Navy boot camp with Jim Glasscock, and Handwork (forget his first name). The CC's made sure those two shared the same upper/lower rack.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Richard Wack that goes by the name of D i c k. . .
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I do HR for our large State Fair.... I had an employee come in and interview... her name La-A .... pronounced La-dash-A.

I can't make this *kitten* up!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I went to highschool with a girl named China Pfaltzgraff and a huge family of kids with the last name "Boner"

My ex-husband went to school with a girl whose last name was "Boner" (pronounced Bonner; but still)...her first name was Anita...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Pepper Chang!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I was also in an indie band in college with a guitarist named Tony Stark, and there was another dude named Craig that looked exactly like Robert Downey Jr. So we always joked that they should exchange names for the good of humanity.
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I saw on a gravestone Rosy Knipple.

On the news one day they were looking for someone by the family name "Cabbagestalk." LOVE THAT!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Paige Turner- I think they ended up changing the name though
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    D!ck Hertz, who is a butcher that works at Beeton Meats....I kid you not.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I went to highschool with a girl named China Pfaltzgraff and a huge family of kids with the last name "Boner"

My ex-husband went to school with a girl whose last name was "Boner" (pronounced Bonner; but still)...her first name was Anita...

This family just straight up said Boner, I was always tickled that they had SO many kids and they were all in sports so their names were on the announcements over the intercom constantly!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Mr Donald Duck ( a lorry driver in Lancashire), Mr Christmas Tree (um I can't tell you), Mr James Bond ( a Pig farmer in Lancashire)
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Science teacher in high school was Peter Peters.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I have a friend-ish (fighting at the moment) who's name is Aislinn. Never met another Aislinn in my life so far :tongue:
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    someone I know just named there kid Zander Dragon..... yup, you read that right.....
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Knew a guy by last name Klitz. Also someone who I went to school with named her kid Skylure Reign. Sounds...different.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Harry Wang, worked in a different department when I worked for the energy conservation board. I felt so bad for him to have such a name.

Oh and this one:

bop-bop_fb-final.jpg

Yep, that's real.
  • kristenfaith93
    Options
    Went to high school with a guy named Ben Dover legit! & his brother's name was Kassidy. What were thier parents thinking???
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Tsunami Rain ( I kid you not)
    Syriana (right after the movie came out)
    Magnificent and Glamorous (siblings)
    Jack Kanoff (say it fast if you don't get it at first)
    Rowdy (a toddler--he'll probably grow up to be an accountant)
    Atreyu (yeah, right from The Neverending Story)
  • israworlds
    Options
    Went to college with a:

Phat Ho

No joke!