The plastic bag drawer

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i definitely have a drawer at my desk. plastic to air molecule ratio: 5 plastic : 1 air.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I was saving them like a crazy person, I just kept putting them into a cabinet that I otherwise didn't use..........

Then I decided to stop. I haven't saved any in about 6 months............

and I'm still not even close to out of them! UGH. lol.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    We have a plastic bag cupboard.
    Used to be it was a plastic bag closet!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Not just an irish thing!

We have a small/narrow cupboard next to the washing machine. Perfect for storing plastic bags!! :D
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I use the cabinet under the sink for my bags
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    For my plastic bags we have a dispenser in the pantry, and we don't refer to them as plastic bags, we refer to them as dog poop bags. M gets frustrated with me when we go shopping and I grab the reusable bags because since I've started using them we've had to actually buy dog poop bags.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    We also have a plastic bag drawer with way too many bags.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

(......runs to empty a kleenex box, starts a new thread about what to do with loose kleenex......)

I have corrected loose/lose so many times I read this as lose and almost corrected you...I would have looked like a dumb *kitten*
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have a hanging plastic bag which is currently stuffed beyond capacity with, you guessed it, plastic bags! LOL
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I don't know about plastic bags but I'm sure every house has a 'bits and bobs' drawer....batteries, candles, screws, packets of seeds, glue, anything you can't think of anywhere else to put!!!
    [/quote

This!....
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I don't know about plastic bags but I'm sure every house has a 'bits and bobs' drawer....batteries, candles, screws, packets of seeds, glue, anything you can't think of anywhere else to put!!!
    ^^This
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    BAG HOARDER!!
    I'm going to suggest you to the Hoarders show!

j/k

I recycle my plastic bags. They actually are banned in my city now so I don't get as many as I used to.
    Previously I had one plastic bag that served as Prime Bag Holder and I stuffed it's litte guts out! Then I took it to the bag recycing bin.
  • JCulp19
    Options
    I have a plastic bag...bag.
    my kitchen is too small to give up an entire drawer!

Same here
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Yes and I'm only a little bit Irish :)
  • pebbs80
    pebbs80 Posts: 102
    Options
    Yes!!! between plastic bags from the grocery store taking up most of a cupboard and a whole drawer for plastic baggies... I think I need to reorganize this spring!
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

(......runs to empty a kleenex box, starts a new thread about what to do with loose kleenex......)

I have corrected loose/lose so many times I read this as lose and almost corrected you...I would have looked like a dumb *kitten*

Lol. That's okay, I almost corrected myself when typing it.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mf2nv30h3j1rvri6go1_500_zps7a53bbb1.gif

Can't see the bag, guess it'll only make sense if you've seen that episode of 30 Rock.

And if you don't watch 30 Rock you probably wouldn't know funny any damn way.

I want to make babies with Tina Fey. Mega girl crush. Our children will be short, sarcastic, and awkward. YAY
  • thomasbf
    thomasbf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's a "junk drawer" in our house.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Nope, these are outlawed in my town now. Stores can't give them out anylonger. My plastic bag supply is now ZERO.

Before that, I stored them in empty tissue boxes under the sink. THey tuck nicely in there and are easy to pull out.
  • vchristie0811
    vchristie0811 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

We call it the 'catch-all' drawer!

I keep a small supply of plastic bags in a holder and stash the rest in my re-usable shopping bags to recycle the next time I go grocery shopping...don't know how I get so many of the darned things!!!