How much weight have you lost since January?

Options

Replies

• hellboundtravis
    hellboundtravis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    started 1/3 on mfp lost 25lbs so far
  • SeeDianaRun
    Options
    HEY
    Since January 15th I have lost 10 pounds. But when you wanna lose 50 thats not even a dent!.

Don't sell yourself short. That's 20 percent of your goal and amazing for that short amount of time. Keep up the awesome work and don't get discouraged.
  • DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    :drinker: Today is my 30th day of logging in. To date I've lost 25 lbs. :drinker:
  • bubpuff
    bubpuff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    2 lbs. Kind of disappointed, since I exercise a lot and eat way better than I used to, but that's ok. I'll try harder this month :]
  • Relouw
    Relouw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started January 2nd. Down 15 so far. First week dropped 5 pounds. Would like to average 1.5-2 pounds a week until I reach my goal .
  • flowerchic2323
    flowerchic2323 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    23 Lbs Since January 2nd.
  • scarywordlikediet
    scarywordlikediet Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    From January 18 to now, 7.2 lbs.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Don't compare yourself to others. Unless you share the same weight, height, body fat percentage, metabolism and energy balance, you can't measure whether you are losing fat at an adequate rate relative to someone else. Accept a rate of fat loss according to your own unique position and variables.
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    From January 2nd to now, 8 lbs.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Started 1/3/13, and I've lost 8.6 pounds as of 2/4/13. I weigh myself every Monday.
  • AngelStage
    AngelStage Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Since January 2 I have lost almost 9 lbs...judging by all the other replies on here, this seems pretty average so I'm happy.
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    4 lbs.. which I am kind of unhappy about but it's better thqan nothing and I've lost 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips since then-- so i guess that counts more in my case!
  • SexySparkler
    Options
    8 lbs started on January 6th
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Since 1/18 16 pounds. Lost 15 of it in 10 days.
  • Pmarshall123
    Pmarshall123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    11 lbs.:smile:
  • Will32283
    Will32283 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Started on New Years Eve. I weighed myself on January 4th as I needed new scales. Weighed in yesterday and I have lost 8.2lbs.
  • stina1980
    stina1980 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Almost 22 since January 7th
  • BugsySiegel1968
    BugsySiegel1968 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost between 13-15lbs since I started using My Fitness Pal.
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    9.2 lbs since 1/14... we're having a contest at work, and I really want to win!
  • DeathRay1977
    Options
    9ilbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!