What are You doing for Valentine's Day?

Options

Replies

• LaurenOliver
    Options
    Nothing, we just buy each other a card and thats enough. Dont need Valentine Day to be romantic :heart:

That's how I feel, but I still bought a couple gifts. We got engaged recently, so I like the idea of having Valentine's as an engaged couple...like it makes a difference. haha. Oh, and I ordered some custom wrapping paper & card bc I am a little obsessed with etsy.
  • akklm05
    Options
    Costa Rica
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A hot sweaty date with the Gym!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    Eating the chocolate I buy for my wife.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Having all the other single people over for dinner and a movie... Hey why should the people in relationships be the only ones to have any fun :)
  • PlainOldElizaJane
    Options
    The 13th is our wedding anniversary, so we celebrate the day before.. I'm making cheese fondue and his favorite desserts. And then on the weekend we're getting a babysitter and going to hit up the tattoo parlor for his 1st tattoo. So that should be interesting haha
  • sarrora
    sarrora Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    going out with my cousins and sister for lunch and giving mean looks to happy looking couples :-|
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I dislike "Hallmark Holidays." Romance and love don't need a designated day--they are things to enjoy at any time. Cards and little thoughtful gestures are so much more special when there is no apparent reason for them. I am very happily single right now so no fancy plans. Will be working that day, then enjoying dinner with my kids and mom, and working out. Nothing fancy.
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am having a broken filling replaced. Pretty exciting!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My first valentines in years and years to actually have a valentine. That said i actually have to work until about 8:30 that night :( But, my honey says he has special stuff planned for after so i'm still excited :heart:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    since i'm newly single, i'll be taking myself out on a date on valentines day. i'm getting a mani/pedi and then grabbing a fancy salad at the Cheescake Factory with my other single friends. then i'm going to a movie!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Buying myself lots of presents.
  • whatjesseats
    whatjesseats Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I celebrate Valentine's Day only because it's the day we met.

We're going out for dinner that evening and will exchange small gifts.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Going to watch Shen Yun. Husband and I aren't into the bogus "holidays" but this one just happened to fall on Valentine's
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70 pounds over the last year, *woot woot, hands in the air for me* so this year I bought something a little sexy and will stay in for a romantic Valentines with my love! :love:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    since i'm newly single, i'll be taking myself out on a date on valentines day. i'm getting a mani/pedi and then grabbing a fancy salad at the Cheescake Factory with my other single friends. then i'm going to a movie!
    That sounds really awesome! :love:
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Probably a whole lot of noth'n. I didn't even get it on my birthday.:frown:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i already planned out my full day's meals. see my food diary, yes of course most of them involve chocolate. BUT the whole day is within calories for the day. :heart: :love: :blushing:
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We'll both be working. BUT, during the weekend we're going to a local store called Petroglyph to paint ceramics together.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    cooking these

hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

turtleburger_zpsd3c3ca9c.jpg

made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

BACONLoaf_zps388e4620.jpg