What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Flowers and jewelry are overrated - we JUST had Christmas!

This year for VDay I am doing the planning :P Im a pathetic romantic and I wanna wine and dine him and make HIM feel special cause God knows he tries his best every other day of the year. If he gets me nothing but a hug and a thank you, then I will be happy :)

If he gets me candy I will murdalize him >=(
  • AndreaMerrill
    AndreaMerrill Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Quality time with no kids :-) Doesn't matter if you get dressed up and go out of stay in for meal or even take out - just getting alone time is so special. Gifts are not necessary if you ask me.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Chocolates
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    :smile: To be satisfied first during sex....... just saying.... :tongue: :wink:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    The rabbit....
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    i would like something for my cbr or a trip somewhere for the weekend, but that probably isnt what im getting :-(
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    3 Valentines Days ago, I asked for a new oven.
    It arrived just in time to bake cupcakes with my sweetie and have HIM make me dinner :happy:

But if she's the type who thinks appliances aren't "romantic" just give her some flowers and a night in with numerous bottles of wine.

95842298290102553_8U9QC4WV_f.jpg
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    An orgasm where she doesn't have to reciprocate...that's always nice. ;) Or snuggles, flowers, and all that other stuff everyone else said. lol

but she loves to reciprocate...
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a massage... I never want flowers... they just die... but having someone rub me down? Yeah... that's a win-win everytime!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

If she isn't the type who thinks appliances aren't "romantic" just give her some flowers and a night in with numerous bottles of wine.

she may find "Certain" appliances romantic...
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    I am surprising my husband with a babysitter booked for the night, dinner, and a night in a suite with jacuzzi at the nearest hotel. Been saving up for it so I can treat him for once (I am a stay at home mom) since he is such a hard worker. :smooched:
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Depends on your woman. I want a meat slicer and to see a syfy movie. Maybe lobster tail too
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Me, personally? Tickets to a pens game(Done) and maybe 1 flower.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Nothing fancy. Besides, Valentines day is for couples. My ideal Vday is dinner made together and some snugglin'.

If you want to get a small gift, just make it something that shows you pay attention. Last Valentines Day I was training for my first mini-marathon. My husband bought me some awesome smart/support socks. Did not cost much but showed me that he knows me and pays attention to my interests.

For all the folks that are making the assumption that women only want boatloads of cash, I am sure there are women out there like that. Don't date/marry them. Simple.
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I already know what my hubby wants and it's only one thing! lol
  • Curvatures
    Options
    I think do something standard on Valentine's day...

... but then surprise her with something super nice, like a homemade dinner or a romantic evening out a couple days later. And tell her that it's because she deserves it more than just once a year. Because she does - we all deserve good things more than once a year, boys and girls alike. :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'd just like a fancy dinner date and some good sex.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Me, personally? Tickets to a penis game(Done) and maybe 1 flower.

fixed it for you
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I personally like just spending time with my hubby. My perfect V-Day would be dinner out (it doesn't even have to be fancy, just our favorite restaurant) and a trip to the book store to look until my heart's content then purchasing a book. That's all. No candy or flowers for this girl.:flowerforyou:
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    How about you finish all the 50 home projects that you started last year and never finished?

luckily i can say that my hubby finishes projects that he starts, but putting dishes into the dishwasher would be nice ;-)